Hello again

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
pmg

Post by pmg »

gbj1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:28 pm Thanks for all the responses - pmg, do I understand correctly that you have the Continental winters on all year, or were they left on as you couldn't get them changed due to lockdown?

I'll have a look at the Intl website thanks.

I can feel the balance tipping towards two sets of wheels and tyres!! Bit annoying as the all weathers brought me to a halt even if the car behind didn't!
I was booked into my OPC to have my winter 18 inch set swapped for my summer 20inch latitude sport 3's on a Tuesday, March 24th afternoon and then Lockdown declared on Monday 23rd so they remained on until June 2nd when the summers were restored.

I will be in a quandary next spring as I am due to have a Uni Hiking Club reunion in Glencoe late April so if Nicola lets me enter Scotland still by then it may be wise leaving the winters on until then and yet another year I end up driving around Sussex in April at 15 to 20 deg with winters on

You will see I have now managed to add the old Macan N approved tyres picture to previous post

I do get worried in winter and temps are low when I have some 20 year old in a Fiesta or ilk probably on summers tailgating me
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

gbj1

Post by gbj1 »

Yes, I seem to spend more time looking in my rear view mirror just now.

Thanks for all the info, I've sent a copy of those details to the sales chap - he's having to work harder this time!