Macan Turbo 2021, ordered Jan, given end of March !!!

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sash

Post by Sash »

Morning Mike, Great looking GTS, I bow to your inclusion of the Porsche code I wish I had done that it would have saved a lot of time doing one-finger typing !! Many thanks for your suggestion, being new to the family I don't know Porsche exclusive who are they, what do they do, and how do I contact them. I have previously retrofitted seat belts with Mercedes which can be a tad expensive (£1280 for two belts) however if it's what you want "it's what you want" !.
For info, to complete my visual spec of the car the 21" 911 wheels will be Powder Coated Satin Black to take out the Diamond cut Edges, also I have asked my PPF installers to put a light tint on the rear reflectors as I (the same as you) have ordered the Tinted taillights & strip so a light tint will reduce the glare of Red.
Best Regards,
Sash

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Welcome Sash. You may also want to consider...to cover the "hole"

Capture.PNG

Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Sash

Post by Sash »

Morning Steve, Many thanks I've included the Smoking package, just forgot to list it.
Best Regards,
Sash
jaffacake

Post by jaffacake »

Welcome Sash!

I specifically found a car without the smoking package!

With the lid, even open, my phone won't fit in the hole. Without the lid it fits just nicely.

Is your order closed now?
---
2018 Macan Turbo Exclusive Performance Edition with all the trimmings

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10070
Sash

Post by Sash »

Morning Jaffacake, Many thanks, yes the order is closed but no problem I forgot to add the Smoking package to the listing.
Best regards,
Sash
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Sash wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 am Many thanks for your suggestion, being new to the family I don't know Porsche exclusive who are they, what do they do, and how do I contact them.
Best Regards,
Sash
Porsche Exclusive cover the personalisation options range supplied within Porsche e.g. “Paint to Sample”. Your SE could have raised an enquiry for you at point of speccing (doesn’t mean however that it would be available) The direct e-mail address in Germany is: customercentre-exclusive@porsche.de
Just see that you order is now locked, so best not ask 😖 probably would have been exorbitant anyway 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Sash

Post by Sash »

Morning Mike, Many thanks for the info, yes my order is locked, however I will e-mail Germany to check whether I could retrofit the belts.
I have done this previously with Mercedes, yes the price was crazy but, as l said if it's what you want " It's what you want"!.
Great looking GTS in Crayon I nearly ordered the same colour.
Best regards,
Sash
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

That's a nice mega spec order!
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
Sash

Post by Sash »

Hi Rarecolour, When do you collect yours ?
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Sash wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pm Hi Rarecolour, When do you collect yours ?
Not sure yet, build starts in a few weeks. I'm like you, never been in a Macan before so really looking forward to it.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)