New Macan S Owner

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
NoTime4Games

Post by NoTime4Games »

Hello everyone - Just wanted introduce myself as I recently purchased a 2015 Macan S. I'm the second owner of the vehicle, and love it so far. I tried adding a couple photos (4mb jpg's) but it didnt seem to work (comes up with an ! error under status?)

Specs: Agate Grey, 21" Turbo Wheels, Porsche Sports Exhaust, PASM, Bose sound, Pan roof, black leather. Lacks air suspension and xenon headlights which were on my list, but I will survive without them...

Reading this forum was helpful when I was in the market to buy it, so thank you!
2015 Macan S (21" Turbo Wheels, PSE, PASM, Bose, Pan Roof, Agate Grey)

ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Welcome :D :D

Sounds like a good spec. :D :D
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm fairly certain there is a size limit on photos of 2Mb. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Enjoy your Macan.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
NoTime4Games

Post by NoTime4Games »

Thanks, will see if I can reduce the size of the files. Although I can imagine you all have seen plenty of grey Macans already!!

I have the 40k mile major service coming up vaguely soon, and need to replace the tyres before then. Any opinion on P Zeros vs Latitude Sport 3’s? And for the major service, looks to be between £850-£1,200 (will have it done at a main dealer)?
2015 Macan S (21" Turbo Wheels, PSE, PASM, Bose, Pan Roof, Agate Grey)