Newbie - looking to buy soon

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Roadrunner996 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:48 am Hello,

I was just checking dealer offers as used prices are on the rise . I had a few lower offers via wizzle. I'm contemplating selling as I'm not driving much these days , just need to decide what to replace it with !!
My current car is on PCP and BMW have phoned me up and offered to buy me out of the agreement plus give me a nice wodge of cash to-boot. Second hand cars are at a real premium just at the moment!

andy b

Post by andy b »

Trust Pilot reviews of motorway.co.uk are all very positive, bar a couple. My current car has appreciated in values from £64k in March this year to £74.3k today (it is currently being auctioned to dealers with this as the reserve price)
Gen3 GTS - MY2022
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

andy b wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:41 am Trust Pilot reviews of motorway.co.uk are all very positive, bar a couple. My current car has appreciated in values from £64k in March this year to £74.3k today (it is currently being auctioned to dealers with this as the reserve price)
Yep, good time to sell cars.
F1 Nut

Post by F1 Nut »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:01 am
Roadrunner996 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:48 am Hello,

I was just checking dealer offers as used prices are on the rise . I had a few lower offers via wizzle. I'm contemplating selling as I'm not driving much these days , just need to decide what to replace it with !!
My current car is on PCP and BMW have phoned me up and offered to buy me out of the agreement plus give me a nice wodge of cash to-boot. Second hand cars are at a real premium just at the moment!

I sold my BMW through Motorway to Sytner, who offered me £1600 more than my local dealer. No fees, and the money was in my account within 3-4 minutes of signing the paperwork! I needed a quick turnaround, so instead of waiting for them to arrange collection, I took it to them and got the train home. There seems to be regional differences for demand.
Current: Macan Turbo 2021 http://www.porsche-code.com/PM513BZ5
Previous: BMW 540i 2018