New Member and possible future owner

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
aelara

Post by aelara »

Hi there.

Greetings from Cyprus. Found the forum while searching for more information on the Macan.

I currently own an AUDI A5 Convertible petrol that served me quite well for nearly 12 years. So, I've decided to move on to the SUV type of cars.

Haven't seen any other vehicle to meet my expectations and my needs, as i have a very small garage and i cannot fit in big vehicles.

I played a little with the configuration, as prices here are way more expensive than in the UK. Please check my code here and let me know what do you think.

Code PNNIQBK4.

Many thanks and very happy to be here.

Theo
Limassol
Cyprus

On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

That seems a pretty good spec to me. In the UK, heated front seats are standard but it looks as if they're an extra in Cyprus. I don't know whether it gets cold enough where you are to justify paying extra.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
aelara

Post by aelara »

Hi Peter and many thanks for the greetings.

Everybody thinks that over here is always sunny. But in the winter, sometimes it gets very cold due to the humidity we have. Even Russians feel cold here.

Yes, heated seats are a must as i have them in my Audi and they are very nice.

What do you think about the colour? I went for the base white as i want to save some money for ceramic coating and i don't like any other colours.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Hi Theo, welcome, I'm one of a minority on this forum that like white (and it's been proven to keep interiors cooler when the sun shines) it seems. I'd add black door handles and mirrors. You have a few things I wouldn't but it absolutely a personal choice so I'm saying nothing!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP