PASM

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Hi Iv heard conflicting reports about weather PASM is now standard on the Gen3 Macan S
Any update would be helpful
Thanks in advance

Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Ftb wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:54 am Hi Iv heard conflicting reports about weather PASM is now standard on the Gen3 Macan S
Any update would be helpful
Thanks in advance
PASM IS standard on the Gen 3 S and GTS but not on the base Macan.
MattS

Post by MattS »

it is standard- have a look at the standard features list on the configurator. Though whether with shortages some bits get cut by the time the cars are delivered who knows...
Deleted User 4436

MattS wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:57 am it is standard- have a look at the standard features list on the configurator. Though whether with shortages some bits get cut by the time the cars are delivered who knows...
No verifiable reports of PASM being left off and I believe its even back on the base model confuserator now.
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Capture.PNG

Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
MattS

Post by MattS »

OmniCognateSnr wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:59 am
MattS wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:57 am it is standard- have a look at the standard features list on the configurator. Though whether with shortages some bits get cut by the time the cars are delivered who knows...
No verifiable reports of PASM being left off and I believe its even back on the base model confuserator now.
Sorry - didn't mean the PASM might get cut, I meant some of the other features on the list!
Ftb

Post by Ftb »

Found it thanks for prompt reply 👍
Deleted User 4436

MattS wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 am
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:59 am
Sorry - didn't mean the PASM might get cut, I meant some of the other features on the list!
Yep, like the connectivity is looking a tad sketchy at the moment
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

For Gen 3

Base = no pasm no air

S = pasm no air

GTS = pasm + air

Also not heard any suggestions of any arriving without PASM or Air if it’s specced.