New to Porsche Forums

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

ColinRR wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:19 pm Hello all you Porsche owners. I’m new to this forum which I found some time after ordering my first Macan. I had been looking around for a medium sized SUV now that my Evoque P300e plug-in hybrid was coming up to three years old. I fancied a change and considered all the quality manufacturers models that had a bit of performance. I’ve always been a great admirer of Porsche especially since driving a 911 Carrera home from Glasgow to Buckinghamshire for a friend who had just bought it from a dealer he was well acquainted with. Still not sure why he put his trust in me.
To cut a long story short I decided I could just about afford a Macan about 3 years old after perusing a number of online ads. I knew there was a Porsche Centre in Tewkesbury so I dragged my other half along there to check what used Macans they had and also to check out whether the boot was big enough for our dog etc. We were met by a very pleasant salesman who quickly persuaded us that, if we left out some of the more expensive options, we could probably stretch to a new Macan. You can guess the rest.
Our new Gentian Blue Macan “should” be ready in about November but that remains to be seen.
Welcome to the forum, and congratulation on ordering your new Macan.

You did choose the best colour !