New member from Brazil

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rgassaf

Post by Rgassaf »

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself... Ricardo, from Brazil, loyal Audi customer. wanted to chat / info about the 2017 Macan, especially the 2.0 turbo.

gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

Welcome to the forum and to the Macan

Fire away with any questions as happy to help
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Welcome, Rgassaf!

Hopefully you'll soon move from Audi to Porsche!

The Macan is a fine car, in all guises! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Welcome.

Loyal Audi...... I will make a prediction, test drive a Macan and your loyalty to Audi will be no more.

All Macans a superb, they all ride and handle better than anything in the class of vehicle and the ride quality is far superior.

How well they accelerate depends upon what engine you choose, as for handling the GTS and Turbo PP have their suspension tuned for maximum handling performance, that is not to say the rest handle badly, it is a question of including the correct extras in your configuration if handling and ride comfort is important.

Do read up on the sticky post in the orders section which gives a lot of information of what to include.

As for test driving, when you do drive a Macan please make a note of what extras are included in the car and take images, you can then refer to the notes and images during the many hours of time spent configuring the Macan.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Welcome. :D

I too am a bit of an Audi fan but the Macan handles better and feels more "special" inside.
Bigboyrolo

Post by Bigboyrolo »

Rgassaf, Welcome too from me. Audi good, Porsche fabulous, what else can we say. Ask your questions, we have the answers.
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time" Pink Floyd.
BMW 2019 440i Convertible
2016 Panny S e-Hybrid Black/Cream sold Apr 19
Macan S VG/Luxor, sold @ 9700 miles March 18
Macan SD Dark Blue/ Pebble, sold @ 16k miles Dec 16
VanB

Post by VanB »

Welcome Rgassaf. I have and Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI (same engine as the 2.0 Macan) and a Porsche Macan GTS so if you want comparisons just ask. Others here have the same stable too
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate
Kasfranks99

Post by Kasfranks99 »

Welcome.

I am another Audi owner for several years and several models and I will be Audiless in about 2 weeks when my final audi is swapped for another make car.
All my Audi's have been faultless and great value but moving from a Q5 / SQ5 last year to the Macan GTS is a different league. This is not to say Audi are bad but just porsche is another level on he driving experience imo.
You can forget the Macan is an SUV sometimes (well the GTS I drive).
All Macans drive. Wet well indeed.
Plenty of great advice on this forum 😊
GTS 😀
JBA

Post by JBA »

Hi and welcome.
This is a great forum and helped me loads when I was in the process of purchasing my Macan GTS.
6 months since I bought it and I am still thrilled every time I drive it. Audi is great but you won't regret a change to Porsche and the Macan. It's worth the extra premium over other great premium car brands such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes. Plus Porsche is far better quality and value than super brands such as Aston Martin, Ferrari and Bentley (in my opinion).
Macan GTS Mark 1 - bought new 2017 and sold 2024
Macan GTS Mark 3 - bought new 2024
Rgassaf

Post by Rgassaf »

Hi All! Just wanted all to let you know that my Audi loyalty is now in jeoporady. I am a new Macan Turbo owner: dark blue, red interior, all optionals a man could think ABOUT! I am picking up tomorrow from our Porsche dealer in Sao Paulp called Stuttgart!

Thanks all for the support! Jumped right in the Macan. Cannot sleep tonight ;) :roll: :lol: