Buying second handfrom a NON Porsche OPC

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Thanks makes me feel a bit more secure... and I hadn’t thought how eagerly they would be to do warranty work. Is it true when the new facelift version of the Macan shows its face... at that point, will production of the GTS stop? Obviously this is confusing to me as the factory is closing, but is this a general rule with Porsche that when a new model is launched.. the GTS models stop? This leaving a big gap between being able to purchase the new GTS model?
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Mike and his Macan

Sorry double barrelled question... is it a good time to buy a new GTS
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Paul

Post by Paul »

With the current Macan (and most other derivatives) the GTS version only comes out 18 months or so after the main model launch...sort of a mid life / half way to facelift kick for the model range.
A new GTS today would be great👍 as the facelift GTS probably won’t be here until early ‘20
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Mike and his Macan

Thanks Paul .. though my question might be too long winded.