2015 Turbo Owner (USA)

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rennwagen

Post by Rennwagen »

Hello all! I've been browsing your forum for a few months now, even though all of your steering wheels are on the wrong side ;)

Just wanted to say hello! Lots of great advice and photos here I have appreciated seeing.

I currently drive a 2015 Sapphire Blue Macan Turbo (http://www.porsche-code.com/PJYG92U9) that I ordered in 2014. It has been a wonderful car so I have a new PTS 2018 Turbo Performance Pack on order that will be Malachite Green (http://www.porsche-code.com/PJYWBMB7). I'm hoping for a May or June delivery.

Cheers and happy motoring!

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

2018 Macan Turbo/PP in PTS Malachite Green to be completed 6/1/18
2015 Macan Turbo in Sapphire Blue delivered 2/28/15

Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Welcome Rennwagon! Nice car in a nice setting. We'll all look forward to the pics of the new one too.

Just one correction though, it's you guys, plus most of the rest of the world, that have the steering wheel on the wrong side! We can still lean out of the driver's window to hold our lances or swords with our right hand! :lol:
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Rennwagen

Post by Rennwagen »

Nuclear Nick wrote:Welcome Rennwagon! Nice car in a nice setting. We'll all look forward to the pics of the new one too.

Just one correction though, it's you guys, plus most of the rest of the world, that have the steering wheel on the wrong side! We can still lean out of the driver's window to hold our lances or swords with our right hand! [emoji1]
Thanks, Nuclear Nick! I will come post pics of the new one when it arrives, which won’t be for a while...long wait begins [emoji42]

Hadn’t thought about the need to hold swords out the window. But I’ve spent so much time on the configurator how could I have missed the lance stabilizer option? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Col M

Post by Col M »

Rennwagen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am
Nuclear Nick wrote:Welcome Rennwagon! Nice car in a nice setting. We'll all look forward to the pics of the new one too.

Just one correction though, it's you guys, plus most of the rest of the world, that have the steering wheel on the wrong side! We can still lean out of the driver's window to hold our lances or swords with our right hand! [emoji1]
Thanks, Nuclear Nick! I will come post pics of the new one when it arrives, which won’t be for a while...long wait begins [emoji42]

Hadn’t thought about the need to hold swords out the window. But I’ve spent so much time on the configurator how could I have missed the lance stabilizer option? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No we suffer under this Germanic plan to make us try to enter destinations by drawing letters with our wrong hand!
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Rennwagen wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 am Hello all! I've been browsing your forum for a few months now, even though all of your steering wheels are on the wrong side ;)

Just wanted to say hello! Lots of great advice and photos here I have appreciated seeing.

I currently drive a 2015 Sapphire Blue Macan Turbo (http://www.porsche-code.com/PJYG92U9) that I ordered in 2014. It has been a wonderful car so I have a new PTS 2018 Turbo Performance Pack on order that will be Malachite Green (http://www.porsche-code.com/PJYWBMB7). I'm hoping for a May or June delivery.

Cheers and happy motoring!
Welcome, Rennwagen! :)

Love your Sapphire Macan, and I think that your new PTS one will be even more special!

Looking forward to the pics already! :D

Cheers!
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Hi Renwaggen,

Great spec with your replacement, like the colour, a real classic British look along with the interior. 😉
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Dandock

Post by Dandock »

MikeM wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:14 pm Hi Renwaggen,

Great spec with your replacement, like the colour, a real classic British look along with the interior. 😉
+1. And love Virginia too.
VG Petrol S http://www.porsche-code.com/PHIVCQU7           And a GT3 RS... by Lego! Not crash-tested! 😀
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

+1...
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Rennwagen

Post by Rennwagen »

Thanks, gents! Looking forward to getting it. Very true on the classic British shades of green and tan--sophisticated sport, one might say! Should look something like these photoshopped versions...I can't wait :-)

IMG_0038 (1).jpg

IMG_0037 (1).jpg

VanB

Post by VanB »

Also welcome Rennwagon and beautiful photos. You will enjoy this forum if you can get the hang of our British humour which many can't. That being said there are some very knowledgeable and helpful members here and everyone generally plays nicely :)
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate