Hello

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

Very nice looking car. I also believe you have surround view as an option. If there is one option I regret not speccing on my car it's that one. You'll love the SD. It is a great car.
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18

Caster

Post by Caster »

Nice spec and great colour sukyb, sure you'll enjoy it.

Hope you get chance to use "sport" mode on a regular basis - great performance + helps avoid DPF issues πŸ‘
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
sukyb

Post by sukyb »

Nosmo wrote: ↑Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm Very nice looking car. I also believe you have surround view as an option. If there is one option I regret not speccing on my car it's that one. You'll love the SD. It is a great car.
Yes it does have 360 surround view, nice option. There's a camera at the front, rear and underneath each wing mirror. Does help when going through tight spots.
sukyb

Post by sukyb »

Caster wrote: ↑Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 pm Nice spec and great colour sukyb, sure you'll enjoy it.

Hope you get chance to use "sport" mode on a regular basis - great performance + helps avoid DPF issues πŸ‘
Thanks for your kind comments, Yes have used sport mode a couple of times. The kids love it when they're pushed back into their seats :D. Also helps at front of traffic lights queue when moving off!
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

sukyb wrote:
Caster wrote: ↑Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 pm Nice spec and great colour sukyb, sure you'll enjoy it.

Hope you get chance to use "sport" mode on a regular basis - great performance + helps avoid DPF issues [emoji106]
Thanks for your kind comments, Yes have used sport mode a couple of times. The kids love it when they're pushed back into their seats :D. Also helps at front of traffic lights queue when moving off!
Hi sukyb, I drove my Macan SD for 18 months and 7,500 miles doing a lot of short journeys mixed up with some very long ones. I mostly drove in Sport mode and never had a DPF issue so hopefully you experience the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.
Caster

Post by Caster »

sukyb wrote: ↑Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 am Yes have used sport mode a couple of times. The kids love it when they're pushed back into their seats :D. Also helps at front of traffic lights queue when moving off!
πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ™‚
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

Have you got Sports Chrono ? My mate has it in his SD and you really notice a differennce over the sport mode.
sukyb

Post by sukyb »

Macananon wrote: ↑Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 am Have you got Sports Chrono ? My mate has it in his SD and you really notice a differennce over the sport mode.
I don't have the chrono, just the standard sport button. I prefer it as the dash is flat on the top.
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

sukyb wrote: ↑Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:13 am
Macananon wrote: ↑Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 am Have you got Sports Chrono ? My mate has it in his SD and you really notice a differennce over the sport mode.
I don't have the chrono, just the standard sport button. I prefer it as the dash is flat on the top.
You can retrofit it at dealer and that gets rid of the dash wart. Oh and welcome. :D
nsm3

Post by nsm3 »

Sport Chrono on the SD is a bit pointless imho; good for the traffic lights GP but little else? Sport is all you really need to liven up the drive. I would trade my SC for a towbar in retrospect.
Current: Macan S Diesel
Previous: 981 Cayman S
Previous: 997.1 GT3
Previous: 997.1 C2S