Used Macan or New Merc GLC Coupe

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
lingus

Post by lingus »

Thanks for the input all, much appreciated, need to keep a look out for low APR rates, does anyone know what OPC's rates are for new and used at the moment?

BigPhil

Post by BigPhil »

lingus wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm Thanks for the input all, much appreciated, need to keep a look out for low APR rates, does anyone know what OPC's rates are for new and used at the moment?
Last I saw was around 6.9%, rubbish, and they wouldn't budge either. Many on here recommend Clydesdale Bank. I was fortunate to have cash, there's no way I'd pay 6.9% when base is 0.5%.

BigPhil.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PH96VJA6
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

One car looks stylish inside and out.

The other looks anything but, with a cheap and tacky interior.

If you cannot find or afford a Macan then buy an Audi or Beamer.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Sums it up well.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
GuyW

Post by GuyW »

I think it does depend on how much the tactile side of driving matters to you. If brake feel, or steering feedback, or body control matter to you, then the Macan is the one. If getting from A to B is the main thing, then not much in it.
Macman

Post by Macman »

BigPhil wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:57 pm
lingus wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm Thanks for the input all, much appreciated, need to keep a look out for low APR rates, does anyone know what OPC's rates are for new and used at the moment?
Last I saw was around 6.9%, rubbish, and they wouldn't budge either. Many on here recommend Clydesdale Bank. I was fortunate to have cash, there's no way I'd pay 6.9% when base is 0.5%.

BigPhil.
This month’s rate is 6.4% and about to rise (so the salesman said!).
Porsche history: 924 S, 944 S2, 996.2, 987.1, Macan S
lingus

Post by lingus »

Thanks for the update on APR