Hello!!

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Moana

Post by Moana »

Hello Everyone.
I am here to introduce myself.
I am from India.I love exploring about new things,gaining knowledge,I am the explorer of Knowledge.
Waiting for someone to welcome me.

Regards,
Moana

CA Coaching Classes in BangaloreCA Training institutes in BangaloreCMA Training Institutes in Bangalore
Coaching classes in BangaloreCS Coaching Classes in BangaloreCS Training institutes in Bangalore

Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Are you on the right website!
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now šŸ˜Š
RAA

Post by RAA »

Welcome Moana ! Do you drive a Porsche Macan ? I have not owned one before, but have ordered a new facelifted Macan S, which I hope to receive some time in October or November. Good luck with your quest for knowledge !
SRDL

Post by SRDL »

RAA wrote: ā†‘Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:31 pm Welcome Moana ! Do you drive a Porsche Macan ? I have not owned one before, but have ordered a new facelifted Macan S, which I hope to receive some time in October or November. Good luck with your quest for knowledge !
Have you actually placed an order and, if so, who with? My local OPC (Portsmouth) donā€™t have any allocation yet for the facelift S so Iā€™m just ā€œon their listā€ for when they do but they suggested an October/November date as well.
Steve
Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 (3 litre, 367bhp) - in the end I went for that rather than a Macan S - sorry!