New to forum

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gaz3014

Post by Gaz3014 »

Afternoon All

Just to introduce myself.......and waiting for the facelift version to be released for order with OPC Silverstone.

Found lots of useful info on here too!!!

Cheers

Gareth
Waiting to order: facelift Macan SD
Gone: 991 C2S in Grey Black PTS with aero kit
Ride: BMW S1000XR Sport SE

Guy

Post by Guy »

Welcome!! Have Silverstone told you that there will be a facelift SD? Good news for diesel fans if so!
Gaz3014

Post by Gaz3014 »

Guy wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 pm Welcome!! Have Silverstone told you that there will be a facelift SD? Good news for diesel fans if so!
Yes....

Said they’ve stopped The production line and it’s just waiting for new version to be released then taking orders I believe.

Come to think of it......no mention of models specifically just the face lift version. Hope the diesel is on there??
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Welcome.

Did your OPC advise that there would be an SD?

Also have you placed a deposit?

I ask this one as I think you may well be in for quite a wait if you have not as the factory shutdown will have quite an effect on orders and wait times.

I for one am not expecting a diesel to be part of the facelift lineup initially, I would just expect the 2.0 the petrol S and a Turbo to be available with a GTS following a few months later and a Turbo PP or Turbo S even later still.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Gaz3014 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 pm Afternoon All. Just to introduce myself.......and waiting for the facelift version to be released for order with OPC Silverstone. Found lots of useful info on here too!!!

Cheers, Gareth
Welcome to our friendly forum, Gareth. :)

Please share on here any updates that you get about the facelift version. :geek:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Hi... I found Silverstone great to deal with... who is your SE there?
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊
Gaz3014

Post by Gaz3014 »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 pm Welcome.

Did your OPC advise that there would be an SD?

Also have you placed a deposit?

I ask this one as I think you may well be in for quite a wait if you have not as the factory shutdown will have quite an effect on orders and wait times.

I for one am not expecting a diesel to be part of the facelift lineup initially, I would just expect the 2.0 the petrol S and a Turbo to be available with a GTS following a few months later and a Turbo PP or Turbo S even later still.
Actually, don’t recall anything about what engine type is released when.
But not too worried about waiting as my current car which is on PCP, can’t be handed back till March 19......

And yes, I have a deposit down......dealing with Craig Porter at OPC Silverstone. Top bloke, dealt with him when I bought my 991 few years back. 👍
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Yep bought my car from Craig.... and totally agree with you.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊