New to Forum, New to Porsche

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Trying various sorts of counselling... might help, it hasn’t worked for me though.
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now 😊

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

VanB wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 pm
happy days wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:10 am Oh no! You have made the cardinal error in joining this forum! You will have all of your options discussed, within a few weeks you will be getting your car detailed to perfection and then protected, you will be buying yourself a new pressure washer, water filter, snow foam machine, all sorts of detailing products, clay bar, sheepskin mitt, microfibre towels, boot liner, a spare set of wheels for winter tyre use, a set of dash cams (front and rear) - the list is endless.

Then once you have all this, you'll realise that it's actually a 911 that you need and will have to sell your McCann. And then the boys will actively force you into buying a car with about 20k of options that they would like (not you!) and don't even start on the choice of colour! Then you will realise that in fact you need a electric car and you will have to move house to enable off-street charging!!!

Leave now and deactivate your account as quickly as you can!!!!

(Only joking, a better lot you couldn't wish to keyboard chat with).
That is funny and scarily accurate!
+1. :lol:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
65 Rob

Post by 65 Rob »

There were some very impressive 911’s on show at Beaulieu which does get you thinking “should I”?......but so impressed with the SD so far...........detailing is on the shopping list........oh no it’s started !!!!
Macan SD, Jet Black Metallic, Panoramic Roof, 21” Turbo’s, PASM, Bose, 14 way Comfort Seats, PDLS + a few other bits.
happy days

Post by happy days »

65 Rob wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:39 am There were some very impressive 911’s on show at Beaulieu which does get you thinking “should I”?......but so impressed with the SD so far...........detailing is on the shopping list........oh no it’s started !!!!
Told ya!
Macan S D
718 S