Post by Ray G »

Looks fantastic. Enjoy the weekend.
Current: Macan SD Volcano Grey
Previous: Cayenne SD then Cayenne S

Semerka

Post by Semerka »

Congratulations Rik, looking good! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Our stable:
- 992 Carrera T - manual - Ruby Star Neo - Carrera Excl. wheels (2023)
- BMW 240i xDrive (G42) - Portimao Blue - AC Schnitzer tune
ex: 981 Cayman GTS, Macan S Diesl, Macan Turbo, 991.2 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS, i30 N, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
Mike and his Macan

Post by Mike and his Macan »

Best colour ๐Ÿ˜Š
Macan GTS.Vol/ grey turbo 21s, Bose, Panroof, heated seats and steering wheel, 18 way , red belts, LEDs, light comf mem, privacy , compass, 18 spare wheel, aluminium inserts, auto dim mirrors, smoked,r/rails,p/assi. CAYMAN GTS now ๐Ÿ˜Š
rikholland

Post by rikholland »

Thx everyone!
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

Hi Rik, fabulous looking car. Geniet ervan. Are you already using sports+? Brave to be using the full rev range so quickly.

Thanks for posting the pictures
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Great car Rik, very nice spec. See through the build code that Porsche are a lot more expensive in the Netherlands when compared to UK pricing. Not just the base on the road price but also the options ๐Ÿ˜– Happy to be here ๐Ÿ˜‰. Used to visit Ede every second month for over 10 years. The Taxi drive from Schipol was often longer than my complete journey from the UK. Non of those many Tesla taxi drivers wanted to take me, can't think why ๐Ÿค” Always settled for a good old e320 diesel Merc ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Enjoy your new car
Previous Porscheโ€™s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
rikholland

Post by rikholland »

MikeM wrote:Great car Rik, very nice spec. See through the build code that Porsche are a lot more expensive in the Netherlands when compared to UK pricing. Not just the base on the road price but also the options [emoji37] Happy to be here [emoji6]. Used to visit Ede every second month for over 10 years. The Taxi drive from Schipol was often longer than my complete journey from the UK. Non of those many Tesla taxi drivers wanted to take me, can't think why [emoji848] Always settled for a good old e320 diesel Merc [emoji23].
Enjoy your new car

Hi Mike, thx! Yes all premium cars with serious power and options are really expensive here. Except for Tesla which is tax-sponsored by the gouverment untill 31-12-2018. Thats why you see so many of them here. But they will be replaced with Porsche Taycans coming years, I am sure. Btw: Ede is not the nicest town to visit in Holland [emoji6].

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk