Just ordered new 2019 Macan today

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

First Porsche for me. Special edition and should arrive December.

Can’t wait. Previous (current) vehicle was a RR Evoque.

The drive and handling sold the Macan to me. Just awesome. Loved it.

Just need to get some slimline plates made up now.

Chris
http://www.porsche-code.com/PKSGFNH9
Loving my 2L Turbo Macan with Sports Chrono, 18-way Seats, Wonderful Display Screen, 20" Turbo Alloys, PASM, PS+, Sports Exhaust, Pano-Roof, LED Headlights. Ignore the haters, this is a SUPERB car :D :D :D

Paul

Post by Paul »

👍 Welcome!

(“Special edition”?)

Have you got the spec to hand....?
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

Hey Paul

It is a “sport” special edition for dealerships from the factory that is really well loaded with some excellent options. I didn’t get to choose these options, but TBH I was more than happy.

I’ll scan in the spec and try to attach.

Chris
Loving my 2L Turbo Macan with Sports Chrono, 18-way Seats, Wonderful Display Screen, 20" Turbo Alloys, PASM, PS+, Sports Exhaust, Pano-Roof, LED Headlights. Ignore the haters, this is a SUPERB car :D :D :D
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »

Also told that the Porsche factory was shut since May 2018 and that they would no longer be producing Diesel variants (but you already know this right?) -sorry I only joined yesterday just getting to grips with the topics and forum.

Chris
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Hey Chris, your cars spec will be listed like this http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4
This is Wing Commander's 911T actual code and just as an example.

None of the pre-face lift Macan codes now "work" as the configurator is set up for the new Macan.2.

Your OPC [Porsche dealer] will have the code, even if you do not currently. Then jJust hit the code link and it will take you directly to the full details of your car. And you can then share it on the Forum too. :D
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

cheekyMacan wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:10 pm First Porsche for me. Special edition and should arrive December.

Can’t wait. Previous (current) vehicle was a RR Evoque.

The drive and handling sold the Macan to me. Just awesome. Loved it.

Just need to get some slimline plates made up now.

Chris
Congratulations mate!

Would love to see what the 'sport' spec looks like when you get your hands on it...
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Welcome to the fold.

Your Macan will be the start of many Porsche’s, no other car make comes close in terms of build quality, ride, handling and performance.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Maybe not so much a special edition but more a "standard" pre specified model. It's their way of getting cars certified under the new regulations as it avoids hundreds of possible specs needing to be tested. Great choice although I would be waiting a few months for the much more desirable 3.0 litre cars.
Paul

Post by Paul »

MCDK wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:01 pm Maybe not so much a special edition but more a "standard" pre specified model. It's their way of getting cars certified under the new regulations as it avoids hundreds of possible specs needing to be tested. Great choice although I would be waiting a few months for the much more desirable 3.0 litre cars.
👍 probably loaded up with spec to make it attractive to as a broad a range of consumers; many, many options for little or no extra spend! (Very un-Porsche!)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
cheekyMacan

Post by cheekyMacan »