Interior choices

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nodgel

Post by Nodgel »

Soooo excited
configured 2019 Macan yesterday for March delivery in night blue but cannot decide on pebble grey or Mojave beige HELP

Paul

Post by Paul »

Grey - so much classier than grandad beige!

(PS - welcome to the forum!)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Nodgel

Post by Nodgel »

Many thanks for prompt response
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

A warm welcome Nodgel.

Yes grey will be classier and a better match with the dashboard / instruments and standard black seat belts.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Paul

Post by Paul »

I would have taken Pebble in my first SD if it hadn’t been paired with Agate (brown😉)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Nodgel

Post by Nodgel »

Many thanks for your welcome.

Pebble grey it is, any other recommendations appreciated
March can't come quick enough
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Pebble is a lovely 'off-white' that brings a bit of light into the cabin. The agate dash looks good but I must admit the black is a little better... (imho)

Go with the pebble -you won't regret it.
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Neither.

The Pebble grey is part of the two tone selection and the Agate Grey which is part of this combo has a very brown hue, see it in sunlight and it really is brown. It will clash very badly with your midnight blue paintwork.

It is a pity that Pebble Grey with Black dash etc is not available as a standard extra
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
nozydog

Post by nozydog »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:28 pm Neither.

The Pebble grey is part of the two tone selection and the Agate Grey which is part of this combo has a very brown hue, see it in sunlight and it really is brown. It will clash very badly with your midnight blue paintwork.

It is a pity that Pebble Grey with Black dash etc is not available as a standard extra
I disagree... I had a Cayman in Sapphire Blue with Agate interior (with pebble seat centres/arm rests) and it looked absolutely stunning!! Although looking at the Macan configurator it's only the dash top, door tops & steering wheel that are Agate, the whole seats and lower door cards are pebble, which will get grubby real quick in my opinion!

The Mojave really isn't 'grandad' beige either, it's actually more like what BMW used to call 'dark oyster' which was an option with their (now scrapped) 'modern' trim in the outgoing F30! Mojave actually looks really nice to me.

Personally Agate grey is the only interior I'd get in a Porsche... I love it as it is less drab than the ubiquitous black but still dark enough to hide grubby marks! It really isn't brown either, the configurator actually shows the hue pretty accurately, I'd say it's more a dark stone colour!

All I'd say is, whatever you go for will look stunning.... Porsche don't do naff interiors!!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

BTW

Please do not choose the Pebble/Agate without being 100% sure and actually seeing said combination in the flesh.

Us guys have very inconsistent colour recognition and what is one shade to one guy is a totally different shade to another.

I see that nozydog disagrees with me which is fine but as I said in my previous Agate is very brown to me, what it is like to you is another matter.

Also it is not, nor has it been a popular choice so expect a bigger hit on trade in value when the time comes.

Hence you need to see the combo yourself to be sure.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags