Interior choices

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nodgel

Post by Nodgel »

Many thanks for your responses

Just checked our samples and we have been given Luxor beige and black sample but configurater says Mojave and black. Been told classic Porsche colour combo. Still undercided what’s the ideal colour combination outside and in HELP!!!

Paul

Post by Paul »

The ideal colour combinations are whatever YOU like!

There are some obvious “safe” choices if you are concerned about future values (which you may or may not be) but if you ask 10 forum members to choose for you, you’ll get 10 different replies- mainly reflecting those members own cars!

(Of course, Sapphire with a full GTS interior is the only way to go...😉😂😂)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

With night blue both pebble and agate and mojave and black would look great. The Mojave is a more subtle colour than Luxor. ( they have given you the wrong sample there). The pebble is the lightest of the two, I have it in my car and the agate is only brown to some. if you like light interiors as I do they are not difficult to keep clean and re the comment "light interior has reduced trade in value" that's just nonsense. I have had 8 cars with very light interiors and resale value has not ever been compromised, if anything it's actually made it easier to sell. If I was taking a blue exterior, mojave would be my choice, whichever you choose would recommend you also choose the corresponding seat belt colour.
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
Col M

Post by Col M »

MikeM wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm With night blue both pebble and agate and mojave and black would look great. The Mojave is a more subtle colour than Luxor. ( they have given you the wrong sample there). The pebble is the lightest of the two, I have it in my car and the agate is only brown to some. if you like light interiors as I do they are not difficult to keep clean and re the comment "light interior has reduced trade in value" that's just nonsense. I have had 8 cars with very light interiors and resale value has not ever been compromised, if anything it's actually made it easier to sell. If I was taking a blue exterior, mojave would be my choice, whichever you choose would recommend you also choose the corresponding seat belt colour.
And Acid Green seat centres!
Expired Porsche code PJVNAUH5 Rhodium SD :roll: Agate & Pebble
nozydog

Post by nozydog »

MikeM wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm With night blue both pebble and agate and mojave and black would look great. The Mojave is a more subtle colour than Luxor. ( they have given you the wrong sample there). The pebble is the lightest of the two, I have it in my car and the agate is only brown to some. if you like light interiors as I do they are not difficult to keep clean and re the comment "light interior has reduced trade in value" that's just nonsense. I have had 8 cars with very light interiors and resale value has not ever been compromised, if anything it's actually made it easier to sell. If I was taking a blue exterior, mojave would be my choice, whichever you choose would recommend you also choose the corresponding seat belt colour.
I see you have volcano grey with agate/pebble interior, does the exterior look fine against agate as I am thinking of going volcano grey with full agate interior!
goron59

Post by goron59 »

Night blue and some light interior would look fine... I've had agate and its actually quite nice, unless the internet has conditioned your brain into hating brown. It is brownish in some lights - especially brown light :)

I find very white interiors to be rather unclassy, chavvy even - makes it look like a Mercedes or JLR product rather than a Porsche.

I'm not sure how all these opinions are going to help you though as it's all subjective!
Used to have 2016 Macan Turbo PHCKCL70
Previously a 2014 Macan Turbo.
Now a 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Another BTW

I drove an Agate Macan Turbo with the Agate/Pebble interior a couple of years ago, it was a bright sunny cloudless day and as I have stated the interior Agate had a brown hue.

Conversely the Cararra White that is available when seen in bright sunlight has a very definate Blue hue to my eyes.

The popular Carmine Red again to me is not good, it looks grubby and dirty even when clean.

So again, its what you see that matters, not what we see.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Nodgel

Post by Nodgel »

Another sleepless night think I'm erring towards
Volcano grey exterior with pebble and agate interior as think the brown hue agate will match the volcano better.
Many thanks for all your input
Cheers Nodgel
nozydog

Post by nozydog »

Nodgel wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:26 am Another sleepless night think I'm erring towards
Volcano grey exterior with pebble and agate interior as think the brown hue agate will match the volcano better.
Many thanks for all your input
Cheers Nodgel
That will look superb, I probably wouldn't go as light as pebble personally but it will look great!

To get a comparison of Agate against brown, just go to the configurator and pick the 'natural leather interior' in expresso... now that really IS brown. Then click to change it to Agate... suddenly looks very un-brown!! :D
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

I see you have volcano grey with agate/pebble interior, does the exterior look fine against agate as I am thinking of going volcano grey with full agate interior!
[/quote]
I personally wouldn't go full agate, that to me is just to bland and a very rare interior choice, would just go for black over that option. If you are going for Volcano exterior the pebble and agate works really well, it is light but makes the cabin feel very airy even on a drab day. Top choice but I'm biased 😉
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6