Hey!

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
CarlG

Post by CarlG »

More great feedback, thanks everyone!

I think entry and drive might be on the chopping block. I'm still uncertain about LCA - I do like having this currently, albeit not as a replacement for general awareness. It was difficult to get a good feel for blind spots on the test drive, how do you all find it on the Macan?

@DiverNick - I was torn with Sapphire Blue vs Grey, bet you can't wait to get it!

Insulated glass is a tricky one, I have it on my current car but knowing how much difference it makes is very difficult to judge. I couldn't get a test drive in car with and without to compare either. I'm guessing tyre noise is going to be more intrusive than wind noise and having searched it there seems to be varying views either way. Choices choices! :lol:

Panthera

Post by Panthera »

CarlG wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 am More great feedback, thanks everyone!

Insulated glass is a tricky one, I have it on my current car but knowing how much difference it makes is very difficult to judge. I couldn't get a test drive in car with and without to compare either. I'm guessing tyre noise is going to be more intrusive than wind noise and having searched it there seems to be varying views either way. Choices choices! :lol:
I normally have the radio on so would definitely not bother with insulated glass :D
Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,