👍👍
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
djkentai

Post by djkentai »

:D :D :D Finally my car is on the boat should hopefully be at the dealership on Friday ( fingers crossed ) don’t know how long they will need it for to get it ready , been told they will get it through as quick as possible NOT LONG NOW :D :D :D
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

djkentai wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:41 pm :D :D :D Finally my car is on the boat should hopefully be at the dealership on Friday ( fingers crossed ) don’t know how long they will need it for to get it ready , been told they will get it through as quick as possible NOT LONG NOW :D :D :D
Great news! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
djkentai

Post by djkentai »

Wing Commander wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:47 pm
djkentai wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:41 pm :D :D :D Finally my car is on the boat should hopefully be at the dealership on Friday ( fingers crossed ) don’t know how long they will need it for to get it ready , been told they will get it through as quick as possible NOT LONG NOW :D :D :D
Great news! :)
Thanks , can’t wait to see it , for some reason it has sat in Germany at the port for almost three weeks SE was surprised it was still there on Tuesday , he spoke to his manager who rang Porsche and asked why it was still sitting there. they put it on the next available boat as couldn't apparently understand themselves why it was still there . So hopefully all being well I would hope it will be ready by end of next week
SimonW66

Post by SimonW66 »

My Macan S has been in Emden since 3rd April due to Brexit backlog and now “quality control” issues what ever that means. Have been told will be on a boat 17th June latest which implies it has been waiting for a part - any one got any better information on their delays? Porsche seem reluctant to divulge anything meaningful.
djkentai

Post by djkentai »

SimonW66 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:50 pm My Macan S has been in Emden since 3rd April due to Brexit backlog and now “quality control” issues what ever that means. Have been told will be on a boat 17th June latest which implies it has been waiting for a part - any one got any better information on their delays? Porsche seem reluctant to divulge anything meaningful.
Sorry to here that , it is very frustrating as no one seems to be able to let you know where the car is at any given time , my dealer was as I said previously surprised my car was still at the dock , He explained they have to pay for the car once it is built so they want the car this side of the water as soon as they can as obviously they want your money to pay for the vehicle . Good luck with yours , hope you maybe see it sooner than your expecting. :D
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

SimonW66 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:50 pm My Macan S has been in Emden since 3rd April due to Brexit backlog and now “quality control” issues what ever that means. Have been told will be on a boat 17th June latest which implies it has been waiting for a part - any one got any better information on their delays? Porsche seem reluctant to divulge anything meaningful.
I would be over that one with a fine tooth comb. There may be spot checks for quality control but I would be deeply suspicious that it fell off a railway car and had to be rebuilt.
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
djkentai

Post by djkentai »

Finally got my collection date , had a phone call today the car is ready for collection on Friday , looking forward to that :D :D :D :D PHOTOS TO FOLLOW PEEPS
Paul

Post by Paul »

Great weekend in store.....👍
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465