Hello from East Yorkshire

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 3304

Post by Deleted User 3304 »

Hi everyone,

I currently drive a Mercedes AMG GLC 63S but have always wanted a Porsche but my nearest dealer is over 60 miles away.
Fortunately an OPC is opening near me in January 2020.
I visited their temporary Information Centre yesterday and have discussed ordering a new Macan Turbo.
The code for my preferred spec is [url] http://www.porsche-code.com/PLNS53C2
[url]
They anticipate delivery in March 2020... all I have to do now is wait!!

ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Welcome :D :D :D

March is not that far away.
KGB

Post by KGB »

Hi and welcome. I live on the outskirts of Hull and I bought my new Macan from Leeds in January, although not ideal having the dealer so far away they have been excellent in helping with any small issues I have had. I am looking forward to the opening of the new Hull dealer soon. Turbo looks great but the wheels are not my taste. I have turbo wheels on my car which I think set it off a little more.

IMG_2738.JPG

wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

KGB wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm Hi and welcome. I live on the outskirts of Hull and I bought my new Macan from Leeds in January, although not ideal having the dealer so far away they have been excellent in helping with any small issues I have had. I am looking forward to the opening of the new Hull dealer soon. Turbo looks great but the wheels are not my taste. I have turbo wheels on my car which I think set it off a little more.
IMG_2738.JPG
That's a beauty - love the wheels!
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Deleted User 3304

Post by Deleted User 3304 »

KGB wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm Hi and welcome. I live on the outskirts of Hull and I bought my new Macan from Leeds in January, although not ideal having the dealer so far away they have been excellent in helping with any small issues I have had. I am looking forward to the opening of the new Hull dealer soon. Turbo looks great but the wheels are not my taste. I have turbo wheels on my car which I think set it off a little more.
IMG_2738.JPG
Yours is a lovely car. Of course, alloys are always a matter of taste and really like the black gloss Sport Classics that I’ve chosen!