Macan Owner and Macan product maker

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
CliveH

Post by CliveH »

What is the delivery time? Are they despatched from Poland or do you have stock in the UK?
95B.1 turbo in volcano grey with all the trimmings
987.2 Boxster Black Edition

NicheTechnology

Post by NicheTechnology »

CliveH wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:39 am What is the delivery time? Are they despatched from Poland or do you have stock in the UK?
Hey Clive.

We have them in stock here in Warsaw, so we would send it out via DHL tracked shipping to you.

Richard.
Greddyuk

Post by Greddyuk »

is this module working on both gen 1 and gen 2?
Gen 1 Macan Turbo in Carrera White
Air, 21” wheels ACC Pano SurCam 18w LEDs PS+, Int Light Pack
Heated Seats and Steering, Spare wheel, SC, Heat&Noise insulated
Ext Leather, Sports+ Bose+TV tuner
Std Turbo exhaust, E&Drive, Sports Design Package
NicheTechnology

Greddyuk wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:20 pm is this module working on both gen 1 and gen 2?
Hey,

It works on all Macans. We have developed it using multiple spec'd Macans from 2014 - 2018 in the USA and the EU and recently had the new 2020 version in the shop too. It worked exactly the same as it should but it the car didn't have a sunroof, so we couldn't test that function! We are 99.9% sure it will work the same for that though.
We will most likely give a discount to an owner with a 2020 version with a sunroof to make sure. If it doesn't function as it should, no harm will come to the vehicle, it simply wont close or open the sunroof. We can develop that function with the owner remotely though should it be needed.

Thanks!
Richard.
Blobby

Post by Blobby »

Anyone tried one of these yet? The auto closure of the tailgate interests me, can’t understand why it’s not standard from the factory.
NicheTechnology

well i have but that's cheating since i created it, we have sold a lot into the USA and they hopefully will be posting things to forums etc when they install them, There is a post on the Porsche Macan owners club (pmoc) on facebook from one of our very first customers if that helps, it wont let me share the post for some reason. but it was by a Martin M. Engster.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Blobby wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:18 pm Anyone tried one of these yet? The auto closure of the tailgate interests me, can’t understand why it’s not standard from the factory.
Think the issue with this being standard is a Health & Safety one of accidently shutting someones limbs or worse in the closing Hatch.
NicheTechnology

putt4par wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:25 pm
Blobby wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:18 pm Anyone tried one of these yet? The auto closure of the tailgate interests me, can’t understand why it’s not standard from the factory.
Think the issue with this being standard is a Health & Safety one of accidently shutting someones limbs or worse in the closing Hatch.
Our module retains all the anti pinch safety features of the original set up, as it does from the factory. I still cannot work out why it wasn't standard! You cannot get your limbs trapped.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

NicheTechnology wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:27 pm
Our module retains all the anti pinch safety features of the original set up, as it does from the factory. I still cannot work out why it wasn't standard! You cannot get your limbs trapped.
Thats cool and a definate plus.
Blobby

Post by Blobby »

putt4par wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:55 pm
NicheTechnology wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:27 pm

Thats cool and a definate plus.
Agreed.......I can see a purchase being made soon!