Wanted - High Spec Macan SD

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Having dithered around for a bit, I’m now once again looking for a high spec SD and am wondering whether there’s anyone out there who might have what I’m looking for. Here’s a list of my essentials and desirables:

Essential:

PASM
14-way Seats with memory package (18-way Seats don’t fit my midget wife - previous post on here, a long and expensive story......)
BOSE
Park assist with camera
Towbar - or the ability to fit one - no rear skid plate, for example
NOT black or white ext colour - everything else could work
Black interior

Desirable:

Under 50k miles, although the right car with inter-galactic miles considered........
PDSL / LED lights
ACC
Pan Roof
OPC Warranty
Sport exhaust
MY 2017+ model with Apple CarPlay

I would consider a non-diesel option, if there were enough reasons to tempt me......!!

👍

Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

You can have mine for £40k 😁 although you will not like the seats. I am relatively short at 5ft 8 and I do struggle with the high bolsters on the seats, so I do get what your wife means.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
HB14

Post by HB14 »

Kleynie wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:01 pm You can have mine for £40k 😁 although you will not like the seats. I am relatively short at 5ft 8 and I do struggle with the high bolsters on the seats, so I do get what your wife means.
Yet you only paid £42k over a year ago. Thats outstanding depreciation! :lol:
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

HB14 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:12 am
Kleynie wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:01 pm You can have mine for £40k 😁 although you will not like the seats. I am relatively short at 5ft 8 and I do struggle with the high bolsters on the seats, so I do get what your wife means.
Yet you only paid £42k over a year ago. Thats outstanding depreciation! :lol:
Big Brother. I had to buy my own warranty though, so make that £44k plus £1400 of ceramic coating and £500 on a spare wheel.
I was joking though, I think you know that. I won’t sell for another year yet, but it will be a very good low mileage car with virtually every option.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
Neilthurso

Post by Neilthurso »

I realise you said no black but it really is nice with the red leather interior. Pan Roof and tow bar you were looking for. park assist with camera.

Black 1.jpg

Black 3.jpg

Mamba Green Metallic Porsche Macan GTS (MY21)
Previous - 66 plate Macan S Diesel.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Thx for the reply Nielthurso, but as you say, black paint isn’t on my list. Good looking car though......
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Thats some seriously clean brick paving :ugeek:
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Bump - still looking..........