Wanted - Macan GTS / Turbo

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Nice exterior but not a good interior at all.

Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

rob_911 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:42 pm Botis, you pest. That was literally the car I was ready to buy.

In all seriousness, well done. It looked absolutely perfect, and in great condition. It's the car that made me serious about moving from a 911 to a Macan.

Likewise, I have seen the highly spec'd macan at Reading, and pulled away given the light coloured interior. My Macan would be a daily, and I'd using it for mountain biking etc. I need black leather.

You made an interesting point re "something off". What can someone expect off an OPC macan? I doubt 55 becomes 50. But does it become 53?
I got £3k off the advertised price of my car ( mid £50k’s ) when I bought it. I had already sold my previous car so had no trade-in and was telling the Business Mgr over the phone that I was standing with my credit card in my hand ready to pay deposit if he did the deal.

Top service all round from Sytner Solihull really. Picked me up from train station, car was detailed to perfection, full tank of fuel for drive home to Scotland and a boot containing all the Porsche goodies like the wine bottles, presentation case & number plates for my cherished reg ready for me to put on.
Fun ICE car - TBC...I’m working on it!!
Daily Grunt - 2020 Peugeot e208 GT
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...
tetsuto

Post by tetsuto »

Yup - very close to what I’m looking for apart from interior colour and must have roof bars (though I’m starting to wonder if I get one without roof bars and use the Thule system to cope!)