FOR SALE - 2016 MACAN SD - HUGE SPEC (£15k Options)

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
TD444

Post by TD444 »

Hi all,

I am going to put my beloved & hugely spec'd 2016 Macan Diesel S up for sale - £15k of options added.
It is a one owner vehicle with mostly only myself in the vehicle. It is just about to turn to 34k miles – may increase as I am still driving it.
It has had PPF applied to bottom half of vehicle plus a few other bits under bonnet and on rear bumper to protect the paintwork. Vehicle was also ceramic coated for added protection.

It has a full Porsche dealer service with the Major service just being completed start of July and has had all 4 discs & pads just replaced at Porsche also.
Before anyone asks, it has had the Transfer Box replaced in Feb of this year.

Porsche warranty was extended and is valid until end April 2021.

Full spec list is below plus picture - if anyone wants further pictures please PM me

It is difficult to price the vehicle due to the options – looking on Porsche website (Cheapest £35.9k) & Autotrader (AVG ~£36-37k) for my age, mileage plus spec and with my history therefore I am going to list mine for sale at £34,500k ono

I have put it up in the forum first for a short period before advertising elsewhere…
Vehicle is located in NI - there are various methods to transfer vehicles to the mainland and I am ~1 hour away from either airport

Thanks
Terry

• Jet Black Metallic Paint
• Light comfort pack
• Smoker Pack
• 14 Way comfort seats
• Leather seats
• PDLS – LED Headlights
• Reversing Camera with Park Assist
• Panoramic Roof
• Privacy Glass
• Electric Tow Bar
• Aluminum Roof Rails
• Side blades in body color (Black)
• Power Steering Plus
• 75 liter fuel tank
• 21” 911 Turbo Alloys
• 18” collapsible spare tyre
• Wheel centers with full colour
• Auto dimming interior & exterior
• Heated Front seats
• Illuminated brushed aluminum sills
• PASM
• PCN Nav Module
• Connect Plus with Apple Car Play

IMG_2089.JPG

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May

Ti Rich

Post by Ti Rich »

Fantasic spec and nice looking car. Good luck with the sale, sure that won't be around too long.
2017 Macan S D, 21" Classics, PASAM, Black Exhausts, Heated seats / Steering Wheel, Nav, Park Assist.
putt4par

Post by putt4par »

Love the car and spec, good luck, sure you will sell quick..
flying carpet

Post by flying carpet »

Hi TD,

Car looks great. Is it still for sale?

I've tried PMing you but can't find the button for it. Could you PM me or perhaps tell me how to? :shock:

All the best,

FC.
Botis

Post by Botis »

I just sold mine which was an almost identical spec to yours with the addition of 18 way seats, seat ventilation and entry and drive.

It was same age but had done 46,000 miles. I ended up selling to a local independent dealer as it was out of warranty, service was due in a couple of months and front disks and pads needed replacing in the near future. I just figured without warranty and the outstanding work required it would be a challenging private sale. I also had my eyes on a replacement so was in a hurry to move it on. He advertised on AutoTrader and found a buyer the next day but could obviously include the assurance of 6 months warranty.

Given yours has just been serviced, had the brakes replaced and is under Porsche warranty I think you will have no issue selling. I'd say given the high spec your price is good value. Personally I'd suggest advertising for £36k on AT and see what interest you get. You can always reduce if required.
Current
2017 Macan Turbo

Gone
2016 Macan SD
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Agree with Botis, that’s a great spec also with LEDs, PASM, and a Towbar, will be a strong option for a number of potential buyers. With all the benefits of current service, history and warranty it won’t be around for long. 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
TD444

Post by TD444 »

flying carpet wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:41 pm Hi TD,

Car looks great. Is it still for sale?

I've tried PMing you but can't find the button for it. Could you PM me or perhaps tell me how to? :shock:

All the best,

FC.
Hi Flying carpet,

Just sent you a PM - if you click on the persons name, you will then see the option to send a private message.

Thanks
T
Collected Tue 3rd May
TD444

Post by TD444 »

Botis wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:33 pm I just sold mine which was an almost identical spec to yours with the addition of 18 way seats, seat ventilation and entry and drive.

It was same age but had done 46,000 miles. I ended up selling to a local independent dealer as it was out of warranty, service was due in a couple of months and front disks and pads needed replacing in the near future. I just figured without warranty and the outstanding work required it would be a challenging private sale. I also had my eyes on a replacement so was in a hurry to move it on. He advertised on AutoTrader and found a buyer the next day but could obviously include the assurance of 6 months warranty.

Given yours has just been serviced, had the brakes replaced and is under Porsche warranty I think you will have no issue selling. I'd say given the high spec your price is good value. Personally I'd suggest advertising for £36k on AT and see what interest you get. You can always reduce if required.
Interesting - did i sell myself short on advertising it lower?
I am located in NI so there would be some additional costs for any owner to bring it to the UK mainland - not that it would be much, cheap flight and transport costs are low also - a few hundred in total i would have thought....
Collected Tue 3rd May
Botis

Post by Botis »

Being in NI will limit the market somewhat. Some people however will hold out for a specific spec and with yours being very well optioned, it should stand you in good stead.

Like I said before being under Porsche warranty, having just been service and brakes replaced its a relatively low risk purchase for someone.
Current
2017 Macan Turbo

Gone
2016 Macan SD
flying carpet

Post by flying carpet »

Morning all,

The NI market is tough for some to access. The proof is in the Autotrader app where you can specifically turn on or off ads from NI. Not sure any flight there is cheep when you consider the parking at the departure end then the journey on the arrival end. It's a whole day and then there's driving the the car back home.

You've got a lovely car there TD444. Best of luck selling it but I do think it's going to be tough marketing it at the same price as a mainland car as some have suggested.

Was it an M2 you're thinking of. Brilliant cars. Possibly better that the M3 too which is seriously high praise!!

Drive safe.