FOR SALE - 2016 MACAN SD - HUGE SPEC (£15k Options)

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

EasyJet flights to NI can be as cheap as £30 and transport at this end shouldn’t be a major issue as I’m sure most sellers would collect a viewer at the airport. You don’t even need to drive it home as there are plenty of transport companies who will take the car to your door for about £300 to £350 which is a very easy option and one I have used a few times when sending cars to England from NI.

MikeM

Post by MikeM »

MCDK wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:43 am EasyJet flights to NI can be as cheap as £30 and transport at this end shouldn’t be a major issue as I’m sure most sellers would collect a viewer at the airport. You don’t even need to drive it home as there are plenty of transport companies who will take the car to your door for about £300 to £350 which is a very easy option and one I have used a few times when sending cars to England from NI.
Fully agree, a nice day out for a few hundred quid, what’s not to like 👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian sometime this year https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6
TD444

Post by TD444 »

flying carpet wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:11 am Morning all,

The NI market is tough for some to access. The proof is in the Autotrader app where you can specifically turn on or off ads from NI. Not sure any flight there is cheep when you consider the parking at the departure end then the journey on the arrival end. It's a whole day and then there's driving the the car back home.

You've got a lovely car there TD444. Best of luck selling it but I do think it's going to be tough marketing it at the same price as a mainland car as some have suggested.

Was it an M2 you're thinking of. Brilliant cars. Possibly better that the M3 too which is seriously high praise!!

Drive safe.
I see some have replied already but yes flights are cheap - £50 or less and transport not too bad either - you can drive it back or use a company at reasonable prices these days...
If someone really wants the right car with the right spec it should not be a big effort to proceed - I have bought cars from the UK via flying over and returning a week later to take it home on a trailer myself (was a classic car). It was also a fun enjoyable day out... :)

Someone already noted the price is possibly lower compared to Autotrader already so it would take the NI portion into account...

Yes it was a M2 Competition - will know more in the coming days fingers crossed...

Have not had any further interest on the forum so will likely gave her a good clean and take pics at the weekend and advertise it further...
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May
flying carpet

Post by flying carpet »

Best of luck with the Macan and enjoy the warm weather this week with it too. Could be the last of the sunshine! I'm sure you'll have a buyer in no time who has the time to come over to NI. It's a lovely car.

M2 Comp will be a very different beast.

Stay safe,

FC
TD444

Post by TD444 »

Macan - Off the market! :D

But No - it is not sold! Yay..... I have found a way to get the best of both worlds.... My wife could not bear to see the Porsche go, so we have agreed to keep it, my wife will take it over and we will sell her car (Freelander).....

Good deal for her i hear you say... however that means i get to drive it when we are all together as a family and i get to purchase something else...

And - as of this evening - i collected my new BMW M2 Competition - only a few miles so far but enjoying it....

Happy Days everyone! ;)

BMW M2 Comp.jpg

Collected Tue 3rd May
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Great news :D :D :D

Macan is much nicer than a Freelander

Enjoy your new car :D :D :D
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Now you just need to upgrade your wife to a nice GTS!!
TD444

Post by TD444 »

ScotMac wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:38 pm Great news :D :D :D

Macan is much nicer than a Freelander

Enjoy your new car :D :D :D
It is indeed, but we cannot complain about the Freelander, we have it 6.5 years and it has served us very well, while its looks are not great it drives well and is a great work horse...

We have brought home both our kids from birth so it’s got many memories and will pull in the heart strings when she goes...
Collected Tue 3rd May
TD444

Post by TD444 »

MCDK wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:41 am Now you just need to upgrade your wife to a nice GTS!!
Lol - SHE may start saving then.....ha ha....
Collected Tue 3rd May
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Glad you found a way to keep the Macan. :)

Enjoy the M2. Looks fab! :D
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018