Wanted - Facelifted 2.0T Macan

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
thewanted

Post by thewanted »

pmg wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 am
thewanted wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 am
Tracky wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:42 amEx demo?
No, private owner.

The story is that when Porsche released the facelifted Macan they offered 3 pre-configured specs at the launch event. I'm not sure of the exact names they used, but it was something like Sport, Premium and something else. This is the Premium model.

It was very coincidental that two of these "Premium" cars came up for sale at the same time. There's one on Autotrader at the moment which is being sold privately and I went to go look at it last week, but the seller tried to extract more money out of me after we had agreed a price and I put a deposit down. Needless to say I got my money back on that one and walked away.
Correct, it was a function of the introduction of the new WLTP regs which coincided with the launch of the 2.0l Facelift and specs were restricted to the 3 they had got through wltp listing. The Premium ones were quite expensive for 20litres well into S territory and a lot of them sat at dealers for some time.

I can imagine. I spec'd this one up on the configurator and it came to £67,345 :o

I've looked at a lot of cars, and I am confident that this one is well priced given the mileage and spec.

robbie

Post by robbie »

Tracky wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:42 amEx demo?
No, private owner.

The story is that when Porsche released the facelifted Macan they offered 3 pre-configured specs at the launch event. I'm not sure of the exact names they used, but it was something like Sport, Premium and something else. This is the Premium model.

It was very coincidental that two of these "Premium" cars came up for sale at the same time. There's one on [url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 3.0&page=2]Autotrader[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>autotrader</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>.</span><span>uk</span><span>/</span><span>car</span><span>-</span><span>details</span><span>/</span><span>202009163793278</span><span>?</span><span>make</span><span>=</span><span>PORSCHE</span><span>&</span><span>exclude</span><span>-</span><span>writeoff</span><span>-</span><span>categories</span><span>=</span><span>on</span><span>&</span><span>price</span><span>-</span><span>to</span><span>=</span><span>55000</span><span>&</span><span>advertising</span><span>-</span><span>location</span><span>=</span><span>at</span><span>_</span><span>cars</span><span>&</span><span>radius</span><span>=</span><span>1500</span><span>&</span><span>fuel</span><span>-</span><span>type</span><span>=</span><span>Petrol</span><span>&</span><span>sort</span><span>=</span><span>datedesc</span><span>&</span><span>onesearchad</span><span>=</span><span>New</span><span>&</span><span>onesearchad</span><span>=</span><span>Nearly</span><span>%</span><span>20New</span><span>&</span><span>onesearchad</span><span>=</span><span>Used</span><span>&</span><span>year</span><span>-</span><span>from</span><span>=</span><span>2018</span><span>&</span><span>postcode</span><span>=</span><span>w1a1aa</span><span>&</span><span>model</span><span>=</span><span>MACAN</span><span>&</span><span>maximum</span><span>-</span><span>badge</span><span>-</span><span>engine</span><span>-</span><span>size</span><span>=</span><span>3</span><span>.</span><span>0</span><span>&</span><span>page</span><span>=</span><span>2</span><span>]</span><span>Autotrader</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>] at the moment which is being sold privately and I went to go look at it last week, but the seller tried to extract more money out of me after we had agreed a price and I put a deposit down. Needless to say I got my money back on that one and walked away.
Correct, it was a function of the introduction of the new WLTP regs which coincided with the launch of the 2.0l Facelift and specs were restricted to the 3 they had got through wltp listing. The Premium ones were quite expensive for 20litres well into S territory and a lot of them sat at dealers for some time.
The third variant was called 'The Classic' which came loaded with approx. £8k of Porsche spec'd extras...…………….
MY23 Macan S - Delivered on 9th March 2023
Sold - MY19 Macan 2.0 - Delivered on 28th Dec 2018
thewanted

Post by thewanted »

robbie321alan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 am

No, private owner.

It was very coincidental that two of these "Premium" cars came up for sale at the same time. There's one on Autotrader at the moment which is being sold privately and I went to go look at it last week, but the seller tried to extract more money out of me after we had agreed a price and I put a deposit down. Needless to say I got my money back on that one and walked away.
The third variant was called 'The Classic' which came loaded with approx. £8k of Porsche spec'd extras...…………….

Ah cool, thanks :)

6 more sleeps...