Wanted Macan gts or turbo

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

With the imminent sale of my Macan sd I am in the market for a gts or turbo.

If anyone is looking to part ex or sell their Macan soon please get in touch and let me know what you have.
Looking at 2016/17 cars with good options list as my sd had nearly 20k of options.
Budget wise I will pay more than any dealer is offering so that way it’s a win win for both parties.
Looking at spending anything between 35-45k but may stretch a little further if it’s the perfect car.
Ideally would like it to still be under opc warranty so I can continue on with it.

Thanks
Uni

Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

I’ve upped my budget to around 50k for a special car... what you got guys?
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

So to update this.... I’ve had several conversations now with potential sellers. So thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately my search still continues but one theme keeps coming up as I was not clear enough for what I was looking for.

So here goes.

Macan gts or turbo

2017 onwards so 17 plate onwards. Up to around 35k miles but the lower the better.
Volcano grey or black. (Unless it’s a special order colour that may interest me)
Must have full Porsche service history.
Must have Porsche warranty or extended warranty. (Or be willing to put one on for me)

Options ( must have)

Exterior

Led main headlights
Pan roof
Sports exhaust
Privacy glass
20 spiders or 21 turbo wheels
Front ,rear park assist with rear camera. ( surround is bonus)
Black window surrounds
Sport design mirrors ( but not a deal breaker)

Interior

Black full leather interior with red or silver contrast stitching.
18 way seats
Gts or turbo interior package
Air suspension
Sport chrono
Heated steering wheel
Bose
Heated front seats ( rears bonus)
Driver memory package.

As you can see it’s a extensive list that I would like on my next macan. There are cars out there with that sort of options on there but just been a bit unlucky so far.
I am willing to a pay the right amount for the right car but we all need to be realistic here too. I’m not looking for a bargain but not also looking to pay dealer prices unless I’m buying from a main dealer.
As for price range.... anywhere between 40-50k I’m willing to spend and may go a few K more if there car is right.

Thanks
Uni
adam b

Post by adam b »

Crikey that is a long wish list

my 2017 turbo with 16k miles has a mega spec - about 18k on top of the already high turbo spec (21 turbos, PSE, PTV, air, chrono, pan roof, leather package etc etc) but doesn't have:

Black full leather interior with red or silver contrast stitching

Mine has full black leather interior PLUS the leather interior package £1000 option, but £4000 "turbo interior package" is very rare (essentially the leather interior package plus alcantara seat centres and turbo stitched to headrests, with red or silver contrast stitching). I must have looked 20-30 turbos before choosing mine and none had this option.
Last edited by adam b on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

adam b wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:03 am Crikey that is a long wish list

my 2017 turbo with 16k miles has a mega spec - about 18k on top of the already high turbo spec (21 turbos, PSE, PTV, air, chrono, pan roof, leather package etc etc) but doesn't have:

Mine has full black leather interior PLUS the leather interior package £1000 option, but "turbo interior package" is very rare (essentially the leather interior package plus alcantara seat centres and turbo stitched to headrests, with red or silver contrast stitching). I must have looked 20-30 turbos before choosing mine and none had this option.
Yes, it is rare, and rather expensive! But it is where you sit, and when my wife and I saw it in the car we drove at PEC it became an instant addition to the spec list. Still love it and of course I would say it's the best interior!
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
thewanted

Post by thewanted »

I think jaffacake has that interior in his car and it is rather lovely!
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Don’t overlook the fact that a GTS with the full leather interior option has exactly the same amount of leather as a car with GTS leather interior. The only difference is coloured stitching and the colour on the instrument dial. I selected the full leather on mine as though an extra £1400 for coloured stitching instead of black was a big waste of money and certainly doesn’t attract an extra £1400 on resale.
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

MCDK wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:42 pm Don’t overlook the fact that a GTS with the full leather interior option has exactly the same amount of leather as a car with GTS leather interior. The only difference is coloured stitching and the colour on the instrument dial. I selected the full leather on mine as though an extra £1400 for coloured stitching instead of black was a big waste of money and certainly doesn’t attract an extra £1400 on resale.

As with anything in life when you look at used stuff like cars you are only going to get what others have specked. I’m playing the patient game at the moment hoping that the right car comes along. I’m in no rush to buy now as I’ve just bought a run around to tide me over until the right macan comes along. But with everything in life i may have to compromise on the odd option here and there if a macan comes my way that ticks all the other boxes.

I just thought I would put my perfect speck out there as you never know. But also as I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time on here.
I could get a deal done in 24 hours but I’m also willing to wait into the new year if that is what it will take to find my perfect macan.
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

Nuclear Nick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 am
adam b wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:03 am Crikey that is a long wish list

Mine has full black leather interior PLUS the leather interior package £1000 option, but "turbo interior package" is very rare (essentially the leather interior package plus alcantara seat centres and turbo stitched to headrests, with red or silver contrast stitching). I must have looked 20-30 turbos before choosing mine and none had this option.
I could probably show you at least 10 gts and turbos that have that interior right now on autotrader but they are still missing other options. So they are not rare

Yes, it is rare, and rather expensive! But it is where you sit, and when my wife and I saw it in the car we drove at PEC it became an instant addition to the spec list. Still love it and of course I would say it's the best interior!
I would most certainly agree with you in that this is the part of the car you see the most and spend most of your time in. So why shouldn’t it be as plush and nice for a price. And it certainly lifts the interior up another notch for me. Definitely looks more premium.
jaffacake

Post by jaffacake »

thewanted wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 am I think jaffacake has that interior in his car and it is rather lovely!
I have indeed. I've seen two others like it - light blue and silver - on sale over the last month, but they sold for £68k and £69k which is somewhat over your budget. 10% more than we paid though!
---
2018 Macan Turbo Exclusive Performance Edition with all the trimmings

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10070