For Sale: Backseat Protective Cover / Floor Mats

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
alxgb

Post by alxgb »

I have a 'backseat protection package' for a Macan GTS which I'm looking to sell.

Included:
1 x Over The Top brand custom seat cover (hydrophobic)
2 x Weathertech rear seat mats

I ended up buying an Over The Top' brand seat protector to preserve the leather and give us some extra storage space so we could use the backseat for luggage without worrying about damaging the leather. I also replaced the rear Porsche floor mats with Weathertech versions which are much better than OEM. They're laser measured so fit perfectly but are also much higher on the sides. This means that you can lift them out without any debris spilling all over the back of the car. You couldn't purchase RHD, so as the rear is common to LHD, was all I could get.

I didn't get on with the Macan and kept it two months from new so we never used the car in the way intended and these items have only ever been in the car and I don't think were ever really used properly before I got rid of the car. I forgot I had these items and discovered them putting things into storage.

I've attached a few photographs to give you an idea of the material and finishes together with the Weathertech mats which they don't offer in the European market any more.

Over the Top covers are excellent and since discovering them, have them in all my other cars and have done for years now. They're made of a quilted hydrophobic fabric with a waterproof soft liner. The edges and high abrasion points are seamed and they fit extremely well. If you want to see what they look like in use, the manufacturer website has examples and I can confirm they fit every bit as neatly as the pictures show. I've not included installed shots as I don't have the car anymore and to show the whole cover is quite difficult because it's bespoke to the Macan and it doesn't help to see it laid out.

The seat cover was optioned in black and does not not have seat belt anchor holes or a split seat facility. I spoke to the manufacturer and they are willing to make adjustments - it's a simple job to cut and edge as it's the same cutting pattern so if you wanted to adapt them, it will still be a lot cheaper than buying new.

The seat cover was £169.99 new and the mats were £65 so £234.99 at purchase. I'll accept £160 for the lot.

Please message me if you're interested or would like any more images. Happy to ship anywhere.

Thanks

This is one of the floor mats which gives you a better idea of their shape.

Close up showing the surface/top side (black) and underside (a soft rubber)

Close up of the underneath to better show the material