For Sale - 2017 Porsche Macan GTS. 32k miles.

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

@Scottchp........Have you contacted Prestige Performance (Yorkshire) Cars, who I believe are Macan forum sponsors, as they recently bought my Audi Q5, and the transaction was very smooth and professional 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon

Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

AllanG wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 pm @Scottchp........Have you contacted Prestige Performance (Yorkshire) Cars, who I believe are Macan forum sponsors, as they recently bought my Audi Q5, and the transaction was very smooth and professional 👍
I have indeed, I’ve had some initial email contact and I’m hoping to hear more from them tomorrow. Good to hear another positive experience about them though. Ta.
Fun ICE car - TBC...I’m working on it!!
Daily Grunt - 2020 Peugeot e208 GT
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

Hitman999 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Scottchp wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:15 pm
Hitman999 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:22 am Good luck with the sale Scott. The car looks fantastic and will be a great buy for someone. If you have no luck on the Porsche forums than give Wizzle a try.
Cheers, it really is a great buy for someone. I might as well give Wizzle a whirl though I would prefer a private buyer to get the car at a more competitive price than what a dealer would charge. Cars similar to mine are on with some dealers at £49k and more.
I sold my BMW through Wizzle a few months back. I had offers coming in within minutes. Dealers and traders were out bidding each other. I accepted the highest offer which was way higher than I'd expected. The car was gone in less than a week. There was no change in price when they came to collect as my car was in immaculate condition and exactly as described in my ad. The whole process was so easy and hassle free.
Excellent, I’ve slung the details on their website - it’s a free hit I guess as there’s no fees. Seems like a decent setup. Thanx.
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...
Guy

Post by Guy »

I too used Wizzle to sell my SD, and highly recommend it. The buyer (dealer) has to pay a fee direct to Wizzle once the car is sold - I did get one bidder calling me direct and asking me to sell 'outside Wizzle' (obviously to avoid his fee) but turned him down on principle. He wasn't the highest anyway.

Don't feel pressurized into accepting a bid too early, even if you have reached the price that you'll be happy with. I'll PM you the details of the chap who ended up buying mine.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Scottchp wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:06 pm
AllanG wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 pm @Scottchp........Have you contacted Prestige Performance (Yorkshire) Cars, who I believe are Macan forum sponsors, as they recently bought my Audi Q5, and the transaction was very smooth and professional 👍
I have indeed, I’ve had some initial email contact and I’m hoping to hear more from them tomorrow. Good to hear another positive experience about them though. Ta.
Another vote / good experience for Matt at PP Yorks when I sold my GTS in (?) March👍
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Paul wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:11 pm
Scottchp wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:06 pm
Another vote / good experience for Matt at PP Yorks when I sold my GTS in (?) March👍
I had a derisory offer from PP :cry: . My local OPC gave me a much better offer on my SD in March.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

They must have good taste and not want the dirty diesels lol.

Another vote for me for Matt at Prestige Performance. Very easy sale and a great price.
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

^^ Good job you flogged it to them when you did. They won't want dirty petrols next :lol: :lol:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

Car is now sold, thanks everyone for all the helpful comments and ideas. I’m gonna be very sad to see it roll off the driveway next week but now I’ve got lots of pennies to spend on an impractical car. Off to Pistonheads now....
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Uni11

Post by Uni11 »

Congratulations on the sale Scott.
That truly was a well specked and maintained motor. The new owner will be well pleased with it.
Now I think it’s time for you to come join the 911 club 👍🏽