wanted macan s diesel

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

I’m also looking for the same car, with similar spec...... Kleynie - your Macan spec looks like what I’m after.... :D

Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Noggieboxa wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm I’m also looking for the same car, with similar spec...... Kleynie - your Macan spec looks like what I’m after.... :D
Yes, I waited three months for it to come up, but I think I’ll keep it until the summer when things are a bit easier. It’s only done 22k and is ceramic coated, so it in fantastic condition, and it has everything - never seen another with ventilated seats before.

If you want to wait we could do a deal maybe.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
cat5326

Post by cat5326 »

I've got my grey 2017 coming up for sale soon. It seems to tick some of your boxes, inc price I've sent you a PM.
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

SAC1 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:33 pm Wizzle to sell: Carwow to buy new.
Hi Guys, just a question on Wizzle. I've stuck the Cayenne on Wizzle with a view to selling it as I have an itch for a GTS Cayenne. Never owned a V8 so its now or never I think. I think a few on here have used it and was just wondering how the experience was for you and if there were any scams or things I should be looking out for?
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Guy

Post by Guy »

I used Wizzle to sell my SD - highly recommended.

As the bids come in, don't rush into a decision. Once I had reached the 'target price' (that I had entered, but is hidden from bidders) I took a couple of calls from the Wizzle team asking if I wanted to accept, but decided to hold on a couple more days and eventually accepted a bid that was £750 higher.

Additionally, I received a call from one bidder who said to 'ignore his bid' and that he would make a £500 higher offer if I agreed to sell 'outside Wizzle' - thus he would have avoided the Wizzle fee (£500 or so). I refused to do this on principle, and anyway his bid was soon exceeded by others.

One of my bids was from a OPC group buyer, but I didn't accept because I wouldn't have been able to cash in my warranty.

Once I had accepted a bid, the collection process was smooth and untroubled. I would happily use the service again.
Rab J

Post by Rab J »

Guy wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:34 am I used Wizzle to sell my SD - highly recommended.

As the bids come in, don't rush into a decision. Once I had reached the 'target price' (that I had entered, but is hidden from bidders) I took a couple of calls from the Wizzle team asking if I wanted to accept, but decided to hold on a couple more days and eventually accepted a bid that was £750 higher.

Additionally, I received a call from one bidder who said to 'ignore his bid' and that he would make a £500 higher offer if I agreed to sell 'outside Wizzle' - thus he would have avoided the Wizzle fee (£500 or so). I refused to do this on principle, and anyway his bid was soon exceeded by others.

One of my bids was from a OPC group buyer, but I didn't accept because I wouldn't have been able to cash in my warranty.

Once I had accepted a bid, the collection process was smooth and untroubled. I would happily use the service again.
Thanks thats good to hear, I've had a call from a guy this morning keen to buy, he did seem to know my target price but was a fair bit lower. I've also had a couple of low ball offers but i would imagine there's always someone will to try their hand at that. My target price was a bit optimistic but not excessive given what the few that are for sale from OPCs are 5k more with more miles, and all 2019 reg. Mines 2020, well only just but has to mean something.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD ---Gone
Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe Jet Black
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL86QK50
Beaverman

Post by Beaverman »

Hi, I used Wizzle only this week and the experience went really well.

I listed it on Wizzle and put a target price in which was £3.5k more than the OPC offered me which I didn’t think i would achieve. Within 12 hours of it being on I had offers about £1.5k less than my a target price which I was happy with. Received a few emails asking what I wanted to accept. The target price was then then met and Wizzle now called me asking if I wanted to accept. I said I would hold off as bids were still coming in. I let it run another few hours and then eventually accepted a bid which was £5k more than the OPC offered. It was from a main dealer and I actually rang the number and spoke to the buyer before accepting so was sure it was genuine.

They came and collected it this week with cleared funds in my account before they took the car. Great service. My advice is go for it but be cautious like you would if you were selling a car to anyone really.
Now taken delivery of Gen 2 GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMWQDY44