Macan GTS wanted

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Juve

Post by Juve »

Hi

Looking to buy a Macan GTS if anyone is selling/trading in soon. Ideally 17/18 plate with under 25k miles and some remaining Porsche warranty. Black/White. Open to spec.

I’m happy to pay a fair price but please don’t expect to get the same as what Porsche dealers are selling at. If you’ve had a trade in price you will know there’s a pretty large gap between them.

Ready to move as I’ve done all my man maths :D

Beaverman

Post by Beaverman »

Hi, I did a similar post as was looking for exactly the same as you. In the end I’ve put a factory order in as the difference between what a used one at OPC charges and a lightly specced new isn’t that big. Appreciate if you can buy a bit above trade then it probably would make sense.

Good luck with your search.
Now taken delivery of Gen 2 GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMWQDY44
Juve

Post by Juve »

I’m looking around the 50k-ish mark for a decent used one and if spec’d up new I think I was just under 70k. I didn’t really want to go new as meant PCP where as at used prices I was cash + personal loan.

Although saying that, dealer just phoned and offered a new one relatively quick. Decisions!
Beaverman

Post by Beaverman »

Yes that was exactly my budget and what I was looking at. I missed out on one that I really liked the spec on which was a June 17 and priced at £52k from an independent dealer. I worked out new tyres, service in June and OPC warranty after negotiation would stand me at around £54k. I have specced a new one up for about £66k on the road and I’ll have to wait until June for delivery so a 4 year newer car for £12k more. That was my man maths anyway!
Conwy GTS

Post by Conwy GTS »

Beaverman wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:11 pm Yes that was exactly my budget and what I was looking at. I missed out on one that I really liked the spec on which was a June 17 and priced at £52k from an independent dealer. I worked out new tyres, service in June and OPC warranty after negotiation would stand me at around £54k. I have specced a new one up for about £66k on the road and I’ll have to wait until June for delivery so a 4 year newer car for £12k more. That was my man maths anyway!
That was exactly my mindset.
Current :
2021 Porsche Macan GTS

Previously :
2014 Porsche Boxster S
2017 Jaguar F Type 3.0S
2016 VW Golf R
2017 Audi S4 Avant
2016 Audi S3 Sportback
bbpxbbpx

Post by bbpxbbpx »

There is also the first tax payment of around £2k for a GTS. And £475 for the next 5 years :roll:
Ben

2019 Macan S Night Blue
1995 993 C2 Midnight Blue
2015 Macan S Agate Grey - SOLD
Beaverman

Post by Beaverman »

Yes, factored the first tax payment in but not the ongoing £475 as if you bought an 18 plate you would have a couple of years of this anyway.
hood69

Post by hood69 »

Juve wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 pm I’m looking around the 50k-ish mark for a decent used one and if spec’d up new I think I was just under 70k. I didn’t really want to go new as meant PCP where as at used prices I was cash + personal loan.

Although saying that, dealer just phoned and offered a new one relatively quick. Decisions!
There's a VG 18 plate at about 23K miles at Belfast for 50K
I think it started at 53 or 54K
Decent enough scec and might be able to squeeze a bit more
2 yr warranty too.
Juve

Post by Juve »

The Volcano grey one? Yeah I’ve been told we aren’t allowed anymore grey cars :roll: Macan is for the wife and she wants ideally black or white.

Sheffield have a huge spec one on but it’s got 30k miles. Is this high? Or normalish for a Macan? 18 plate.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Juve wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:38 pm The Volcano grey one? Yeah I’ve been told we aren’t allowed anymore grey cars :roll: Macan is for the wife and she wants ideally black or white.

Sheffield have a huge spec one on but it’s got 30k miles. Is this high? Or normalish for a Macan? 18 plate.
It’s on the higher side for 3 year old OPC cars but not uncommon and it is reflected in the price, you’d pay a few grand more if say around 20k miles. Certainly not an issue for the car, better that than infrequent low mileage runs and if your wife isn’t going to do many miles pa it will soon look average for years. Would push for a better deal though 😈 . Suggest this car wouldn’t be a garage queen so would want to see what the paintwork was like, Met/Black and surface swirls often come together.

Here’s another, high spec, low miles, Night Blue? may be worth a look.
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 1127898158
👍
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6