High Spec 2016 Macan 3.0 SD in NI

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

Tom 2000 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:56 pm
Panthera wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 pm On the ferry to a dealer in England - someone is going to love this car.

Sad to say goodbye - it’s been a fantastic motor. But it’s time to go electric. Will be keen to see what Porsche do with the Macan EV so hopefully one day “I’ll be back”.
I would have thought the diesel market was stronger in NI but what would I know. Well done. It didn’t sit about long.
It was a really tidy car - good spec. Sold within 24 hours of going up on Autotrader. Dealer has added +£5k but to be fair he has valeted the engine bay :D
Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,

Panthera

Post by Panthera »

MCDK wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:20 pm So what electric car are you going for?

Please don’t say Tesla lol as that can invoke some discussion here lol.
I don’t really like the look of Teslas tbh. Plus needed a hatch for my wee wire haired fox terrier. Didn’t want to spend big money so picked up a year old BMW i3. Four days in and me and the missus love it! Quirky & nippy and feels uber modern inside. The tech & myBMW app is excellent & I’m very happy not to be bothered by a touch screen. For the miles we do it has all the range I need
Ray :geek:
Macan SD
Rhodium Silver, 21” Wheels on Air, ACC, Pano Sunroof, 14way Seats, 4x Heated and Steering, Reversing Cam, Spare Wheel, Privacy Glass, PDK Gears, Folding Mirrors,
TD444

Post by TD444 »

Just sent you a PM.... hello to some of my old friends.... back online but maybe not for long.... seeking input from Panthera....:D
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May