HIGH SPEC MACAN SD - NI

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
TD444

Post by TD444 »

Hi all,

Been a while since I have been on here but it looks like I could be selling my 2016 Macan SD that has £15K worth of options added - see all the info & details below - maybe it is of interest....

It is a one owner vehicle with mostly only myself in the vehicle. It is has 37.5k miles as I am still driving it.
It has had PPF applied to bottom half of vehicle plus a few other bits under bonnet and on rear bumper to protect the paintwork. Vehicle was also ceramic coated for added protection.

It has a full Porsche dealer service with the Major service just being completed July 20 and has had all 4 discs & pads just replaced including wipers etc. at Porsche also.
Before you ask, it has had the Transfer Box replaced in Feb 2020.

Porsche warranty was extended and is valid until end April 2022 and transferable.

Full spec list is below:

• Jet Black Metallic Paint
• Light comfort pack
• Smoker Pack
• 14 Way comfort seats
• Leather seats
• PDLS – LED Headlights
• Reversing Camera with Park Assist
• Panoramic Roof
• Privacy Glass
• Electric Tow Bar
• Aluminum Roof Rails
• Side blades in body color (Black)
• Power Steering Plus
• 75 liter fuel tank
• 21” 911 Turbo Alloys
• 18” collapsible spare tyre
• Wheel centers with full colour
• Auto dimming interior & exterior
• Heated Front seats
• Illuminated brushed aluminum sills
• PASM
• PCN Nav Module
• Connect Plus with Apple Car Play

PM me for any more info - I also need to check on pricing to know what to ask for currently - WBAC has a good offer which doesn't take into account any of the options above...

Thanks
Terry
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Welcome back Terry. I’m still here a bit even if I am Macan less.
TD444

Post by TD444 »

MCDK wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:12 pm Welcome back Terry. I’m still here a bit even if I am Macan less.
At least for now David....glad to see you are still on....did you ever get anything since we last spoke? Think it was last year just after I got the M2...
Collected Tue 3rd May
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Haven’t bought anything nice yet. Still have the M135i and just placed an order for a VW ID.3 Max to replace my runaround Mini Countryman. It is being bought by my company so is a mega cheap bit of motoring with the crazy low benefit in kind tax. Also bought a 3 door Mini Cooper for my daughter to learn to drive in as she is 16 but also finding it an enjoyable wee runaround.

What about you Terry, how’s the M2 and what is replacing the Macan?
TD444

Post by TD444 »

MCDK wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:45 pm Haven’t bought anything nice yet. Still have the M135i and just placed an order for a VW ID.3 Max to replace my runaround Mini Countryman. It is being bought by my company so is a mega cheap bit of motoring with the crazy low benefit in kind tax. Also bought a 3 door Mini Cooper for my daughter to learn to drive in as she is 16 but also finding it an enjoyable wee runaround.

What about you Terry, how’s the M2 and what is replacing the Macan?
Ah ok - hoping something comes along soon to catch your eye.... the M135i isnt a bad toy to be in anyway... :)
Dont even know what the VE is - assuming it is an EV? How do you find it? My company car is based in Germany but as the lease expired last Aug and i havent travelled since last March, who knows when I will get another - not to also add the delays on new vehicles...
The Mini's are great - I had a Cooper S until a 2 years ago as a play toy, was great fun yoke...

All ok with me, hoping the same for you & the family... the M2 is great, was a good choice, cannot keep me out of it, done 5K miles in it already, way more than I did in the Macan. Its probably telling me this is more my vehicle of choice... 2 baby seats in the back - doesnt hold me back...

The Macan has been the wifes vehicle now since we sold her car last year and i got the M2,,,, not sure what will replace it yet but likely another SUV as a family car....stay tuned as they say...
Lets see if we get a good offer to sell the Macan first...
Collected Tue 3rd May
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

You should get on fine with selling the Macan as the market is very strong for nice used stuff it seems.

Yes the VW ID.3 is a full electric car, basically about a Golf size. With the low BIK it’s a £40k car that will cost me £13 per month and I can charge at work so don’t even have electricity costs. Cant be bad to that I reckon.
Boab

Post by Boab »

Hi I am interested in your car if it is still available? Unfortunately as I have not posted much on the forum I am unable to send you a PM. If you could possibly call me on 07960796470 that would be greatly appreciated. Robert
penlix

Post by penlix »

Hi, I am interested too.
Same, my phone is 07851866106 if you want to reach out.
Best, Kostas.
TD444

Post by TD444 »

For all on the above and those who have sent private messages - thank you...

My Macan is provisionally sold (deposit paid) - hoping & expecting all to go to plan so could be gone this week...

Will update if anything changes..

Cheers
T
Collected Tue 3rd May
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Sounds good Terry. Hope it all goes well.