Wanted: Macan S up to £31k / 50k miles

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
penlix

Post by penlix »

Thanks for the info.

The only reason I am holding, looking for a good spec (or will probably go with another V6) is that prices are in an ATH and if I plan to resell after2-3 years, it seems like it would be a bad buy-high-sell-low situation...

neil737

Post by neil737 »

Ian.g wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:25 am I will be selling one, but it doesn't have air suspension (only PASM), chrono or a sun roof. I don't think any of these are really necessary on the car. It is otherwise well specced. Only 36k miles though. Autotrader price is £36k. So if you are holding out for that spec, I think you may be £8-10k low on your price. The used car prices still seem to be rising, possibly because of slower new car delivery due to chip and other shortages. Prices may drop, but I suspect you will have a long wait until the whole market drops to that level.
Hi Ian,

Just joined the forum, but I could well be interested in your car if you're still looking to sell. I'll drop you a PM if that's ok?

Cheers,
Neil
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

neil737 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:37 pm [

Hi Ian,

Just joined the forum, but I could well be interested in your car if you're still looking to sell. I'll drop you a PM if that's ok?

Cheers,
Neil
You may have already found this out but you have to have a certain number of posts (20 IIRC) to be able to PM. Ian can PM you though.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Ian.g

Post by Ian.g »

neil737 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:37 pm
Ian.g wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:25 am I will be selling one, but it doesn't have air suspension (only PASM), chrono or a sun roof. I don't think any of these are really necessary on the car. It is otherwise well specced. Only 36k miles though. Autotrader price is £36k. So if you are holding out for that spec, I think you may be £8-10k low on your price. The used car prices still seem to be rising, possibly because of slower new car delivery due to chip and other shortages. Prices may drop, but I suspect you will have a long wait until the whole market drops to that level.
Hi Ian,

Cheers,
Neil
Hi Neil. I have sent you a pm