Mercedes a35 amg (£35,000)

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

mistercesq wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 am
Am89 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:36 pm Haha - a lot of hate towards the baby amg.

In regards to rattles, my car genuinely has none. It did have a rattle from the rear wing but that’s been sorted under warranty.

Thanks @ wing commander
Worst car I ever owned. Absolute pile of dog shite and sounded like a hoover. My step dad also bought one and his was also a poorly built pile of dog shite. His has also gone!
But you bought it a matching hose ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

mistercesq wrote:
Am89 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:36 pm Haha - a lot of hate towards the baby amg.

In regards to rattles, my car genuinely has none. It did have a rattle from the rear wing but that’s been sorted under warranty.

Thanks @ wing commander
Worst car I ever owned. Absolute pile of dog shite and sounded like a hoover. My step dad also bought one and his was also a poorly built pile of dog shite. His has also gone! Even the fuel flap wouldn’t open and close properly. 😂

Looks like a lemon :lol: :lol: :roll:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Highflyer99 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 am Isn’t this a Porsche Forum :lol: :lol:

This is a Porsche Macan forum, but those who no longer have a Macan are thankfully still allowed to participate. ;)

We all like cars, so within reason, I think most car-related material should be allowed, even if posted in the off topic/chit chat section. :)

I’d rather see a thread about a Merc for sale, than long discussions about Brexit etc (that have sometimes been seen in the past). :lol:

Cheers,
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

mistercesq wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 am
Worst car I ever owned. Absolute pile of dog shite and sounded like a hoover. My step dad also bought one and his was also a poorly built pile of dog shite. His has also gone! Even the fuel flap wouldn’t open and close properly. 😂

Nice colour though! :)

And to be fair, I had problems with the fuel filler flap on my 2017 Panamera 4. ;)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Wing Commander wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:43 am
Highflyer99 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 am Isn’t this a Porsche Forum :lol: :lol:

This is a Porsche Macan forum, but those who no longer have a Macan are thankfully still allowed to participate. ;)

We all like cars, so within reason, I think most car-related material should be allowed, even if posted in the off topic/chit chat section. :)

I’d rather see a thread about a Merc for sale, than long discussions about Brexit etc (that have sometimes been seen in the past). :lol:

Cheers,
+1
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Percymon

Post by Percymon »

Very capable all year round car, so good luck with the sale.

Not to my taste, the dash is like something on my son's Xbox - i'll take a set of proper dials any day
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

I however love all that tech. I really wish Porsche would take a leaf out of Audi’s interiors with fully glass cockpits on the Macan as they have in most of their other cars. I suspect the Macan EV will actually look like a car from this century rather than the last.
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Percymon wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:26 am Very capable all year round car, so good luck with the sale.

Not to my taste, the dash is like something on my son's Xbox - i'll take a set of proper dials any day
Which is why for the 911 Porsche kept the traditional rev counter amongst all the other displays.
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Am89

Post by Am89 »

Thanks for the input good and bad.

I appreciate the cars not to everyone’s taste but honestly it’s a good all rounder. One of the best premium hatches imo.
Deleted User 4436

Post by Deleted User 4436 »

Am89 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:41 pm Thanks for the input good and bad.

I appreciate the cars not to everyone’s taste but honestly it’s a good all rounder. One of the best premium hatches imo.
You’ll never get most of the forum memebrs to agree they want anything other than a Porsche; then it has to be a Macan; and then you have infighting between the 3 different badges on the back (despite the fact that like everything Porsche they all look identical)

A lot of members are also of the age that having a radio in the car is considered modern witchcraft. A fair few would probably be happier if the windows went up and down with the assistance of a manually activated crank of some kind.

Its a lovely Merc and I’m sure many people would be interested in it. I’ve just given Porsche loads of money to completely ignore me so sadly I don’t have the funds.

Many on this forum have more than one car, and they aren’t all Porsches so I personally think its fine to put it on here ( although I’ll admit I don’t know the letter of the law in regard to forum policy on such things).

Good luck selling it. I’m sure in the current climate you wont find it too difficult.