Porsche jack for Gen 3 Macan

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Genuine Porsche jack for Gen 3 Macan , would be interested in a full set of 18" collapsible wheel.jack and tools if available.

wingless

Post by wingless »

Good luck on your quest.

FWIW, here is the spare, tools and associated parts on my 2022 Macan.

2022 Macan
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

My car was ex-demo and didn't have a spare wheel. I've been quoted , Cardiff OPC, £400 for the wheel and about £100 for the jack which was about a third of what the OPC I bought the car from wanted.
Plenty of jacks and toolkits on ebay but they're in the US or Australia and postage is more than the jack. Best option is to try and find someone who's not intending to spec a spare wheel and make them an offer they couldn't refuse for the kit and wheel.
wingless

Post by wingless »

Don't forget the compressor, last image.
2022 Macan
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:37 pm My car was ex-demo and didn't have a spare wheel. I've been quoted , Cardiff OPC, £400 for the wheel and about £100 for the jack which was about a third of what the OPC I bought the car from wanted.
Plenty of jacks and toolkits on ebay but they're in the US or Australia and postage is more than the jack. Best option is to try and find someone who's not intending to spec a spare wheel and make them an offer they couldn't refuse for the kit and wheel.
Aye Scooby, I specked it on my new order but the car I ended up with doesn’t have the spare or 75lt tank, that’s the compromise not buying new 😗At the time SE stated no one had ever added the spare which I was surprised at🤔

I remember the car you bought from OPC Sheffield because I considered it myself, at the time I enquired about a spare wheel and the SE quoted £700!
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

An S spare is £526 incl VAT without the tools. Not sure what they add to the cost.

Rip off price.
Macan S MY 2023
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:51 am
Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:37 pm My car was ex-demo and didn't have a spare wheel. I've been quoted , Cardiff OPC, £400 for the wheel and about £100 for the jack which was about a third of what the OPC I bought the car from wanted.
Aye Scooby, I specked it on my new order but the car I ended up with doesn’t have the spare or 75lt tank, that’s the compromise not buying new 😗At the time SE stated no one had ever added the spare which I was surprised at🤔

I remember the car you bought from OPC Sheffield because I considered it myself, at the time I enquired about a spare wheel and the SE quoted £700!
The SE quoted me £1342.27 for the wheel and all the bits + fitting. The second word of my reply was "off".
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:34 pm
2japs wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:51 am

The SE quoted me £1342.27 for the wheel and all the bits + fitting. The second word of my reply was "off".
😂😂 quite right!
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Sdenny

Post by Sdenny »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:35 pm Genuine Porsche jack for Gen 3 Macan , would be interested in a full set of 18" collapsible wheel.jack and tools if available.
There has to be an Audi equiv to give you a better chance? Q5/7 maybe? VW also? There are Q5 jacks on ebay for ~ £40
monte375

Post by monte375 »

Hi

I have an unused 18” collapsible spare for sale £300 or best offer. You would need to obtain the Jack etc separately.