2023 Macan S For Sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
EngineerMK

Post by EngineerMK »

I've decided after six months of ownership it time to part company with my Macan S. It's an excellent car, but its just not my cup of tea, and I feel its better to sell now than wait my usual 3-4 years.

So here it is; 2023 Porsche Macan S, registered May 2023, 6000miles, Porsche Factory Warrantee to May 2026. Great Spec, lots of desirable options. Price of a new order now (inc OTR fees) is £76k plus several months wait, buy now for £65000.

The options are;

Gentian Blue Metallic
Extended leather package in Black and Pebble Grey
Adaptive Sports Seats Plus (18-Way, electric) with memory package
Panoramic roof system
7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Adaptive air suspension with levelling system and height adjustment incl. Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
Sport Chrono Package incl. mode switch
75-litre fuel tank
Power Steering Plus
20-inch Macan S wheels painted in highly polished dark titanium
Wheel centre set with full-colour Porsche Crest
18-inch collapsible spare wheel
LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors
Acoustically insulated laminated glass
Heated windscreen
Reversing camera and Surround View
Speed limit indicator
Lane Change Assist (blind spot monitoring)
Adaptive cruise control
Steering wheel heating
Loadspace management system
Porsche Crest on headrests
Brushed aluminium interior package
Smartphone compartment with wireless charging
BOSE® Surround Sound System

Happy to answer questions.

IMG_4812.jpeg

IMG_4805.jpeg

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg

PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

Obvious question I guess, but what in particular don't you like about it? 🤔
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
PJV997

Post by PJV997 »

PorscheMack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:48 pm Obvious question I guess, but what in particular don't you like about it? 🤔
+1

And what is your planned replacement going to be?
Current fleet:
2023 Macan GTS
2018 BMW M6 GC
2023 Boxster GTS

Departed:
2017 Macan Turbo
EngineerMK

Post by EngineerMK »

PJV997 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 pm
PorscheMack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:48 pm Obvious question I guess, but what in particular don't you like about it? 🤔
+1

The Macan replaced a BMW 340i touring, another great car, that in always impressed but never really gelled with me but I kept for a long time. Prior to that I had a long string of Golf GTi type of cars that I swapped every 3-4 years. In parallel I've driven Cayman S purchased in 2014 and still owned because it's so good, it always puts a smile on my face.

The Macan was purchased after three test drives, and chosen over the others on the (diverse) shortlist because it drove well and felt very familiar as it shares much of the controls (dial pack, stalks, general operating logic) with the Cayman I know so well. I can overlook some of the minor niggles, but for me what really hasn't worked is the sheer baulk of the car and elevated driving position. I've never owned an SUV before, or driven one for more than a day. I really haven't taken to it, hence me saying it just isn't my cup tea. It's a reluctant decision to let the car go as its so good.

I haven't thought about a replacement yet, I'll use the Cayman as my DD and take my time to find another car.
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

Different perspective here as a fellow 2014 Cayman driver, also used as a DD... for many years.

My wife had an SUV for 7 years prior to the current Macan S, a BMW X1. The X1 is a little smaller, slimmer, slower than the Macan but I guess that's why I'm happy... moving from one SUV to another slightly larger SUV.

Having had a few hatchbacks myself in the distant past I have thought that the Macan drives like one, the way it corners, only bigger, as you say.

What's left on the shopping list?
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

EngineerMK wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:06 pm
PJV997 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:17 pm
+1

The Macan replaced a BMW 340i touring, another great car, that in always impressed but never really gelled with me but I kept for a long time. Prior to that I had a long string of Golf GTi type of cars that I swapped every 3-4 years. In parallel I've driven Cayman S purchased in 2014 and still owned because it's so good, it always puts a smile on my face.

The Macan was purchased after three test drives, and chosen over the others on the (diverse) shortlist because it drove well and felt very familiar as it shares much of the controls (dial pack, stalks, general operating logic) with the Cayman I know so well. I can overlook some of the minor niggles, but for me what really hasn't worked is the sheer baulk of the car and elevated driving position. I've never owned an SUV before, or driven one for more than a day. I really haven't taken to it, hence me saying it just isn't my cup tea. It's a reluctant decision to let the car go as its so good.

I haven't thought about a replacement yet, I'll use the Cayman as my DD and take my time to find another car.
Yep, understand. I'm the complete opposite, having had SUVs for sometime. Incidentally, have you offered it back to the OPC?
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
EngineerMK

Post by EngineerMK »

Posted here and FB group and have contacted OPC and waiting for their buyer to get back to me.

I’ll also try Motorway etc if i don’t get a buyer using my initial routes.
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

Sorry to hear that - but understandable. The Macan is a deceivingly 'large' car - in that it doesn't look large, but when you're behind the wheel it sure feels it sometimes.

I came from an Audi S3 (So similar to your Golf GTI in size) to my GTS, and for the first few months the size of the Macan terrified me in some tight situations.

I can say at nearly the 12 month mark I'm fully used to it now and it doesn't bother me so much. It's not like it's unique to the Macan - others on my shortly (RS4 mainly) are just as wide, slightly longer, just not as tall!

Good luck with the sale - lovely spec.
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

EngineerMK wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:35 pm Posted here and FB group and have contacted OPC and waiting for their buyer to get back to me.

Suggest you also contact Matt at Prestige Performance (Yorkshire), as they bought my last two cars, including my Macan S, at very competitive prices, and they were a pleasure to do business with 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
EngineerMK

Post by EngineerMK »

AllanG wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:55 pm
EngineerMK wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:35 pm Posted here and FB group and have contacted OPC and waiting for their buyer to get back to me.

Suggest you also contact Matt at Prestige Performance (Yorkshire), as they bought my last two cars, including my Macan S, at very competitive prices, and they were a pleasure to do business with 👍
Thanks for the suggestion. i will contact Matt