Selling my SD what value for a private sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

Just listed my Turbo on Tootle...
watch this Space

May try AT..just testing the market at the moment

deposit placed on the next one jon..?
sadly not.. probably going Golf R DSG.. I'm on a reduction budget quicker than I thought.

At least I've enjoyed the Porsche experience until my second love has driven off into the sunset
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGj3NIA8 spec.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Well, but at £35 K odd for a new one, I'd keep the Macan jon, surely....?
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
steve w

Post by steve w »

Jon
Unless you need to release some funds your Turbo is in another league to the Golf,I'd hang on it if possible.
SteveW
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

Well, but at £35 K odd for a new one, I'd keep the Macan jon, surely....?

Cheers Paul Im Looking at leasing or a mate has a 15plate golf R for sale on 11k and mint as he's an OCD nut. For 19k so remaining funds will help other issues
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

Jon
Unless you need to release some funds your Turbo is in another league to the Golf,I'd hang on it if possible.
SteveW

Agree steve but I'm doing to many miles in the macan and my next service will be near 3k or more so thinking of selling for money out and a car just as quick and capable and as big inside ie golf R..

We dont tow any more either so an SUV isnt really required
steve w

Post by steve w »

Understand Jon
I remember you picking the Turbo up at the dealership doesn't seem that long ago,our GTS is 10 month old now with just 1800m on the clock ,use the wife's car for everyday use ,the GTS is great to have but makes me wonder sometimes why I've got it stuck in the garage,need to use it more as it really is great.
Hope things work out for you.

SteveW
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

Understand Jon
I remember you picking the Turbo up at the dealership doesn't seem that long ago,our GTS is 10 month old now with just 1800m on the clock ,use the wife's car for everyday use ,the GTS is great to have but makes me wonder sometimes why I've got it stuck in the garage,need to use it more as it really is great.

SteveW
cheers Steve much appreciated..yes you should use more mate they are a real joy. But low mileage is a great advantage come resale.

I have received good offers on my Turbo considering the mileage.
nudging £56k so far so its looking ok considering I went bonkers on my perfect spec jonmacan2017-05-12 23:24:38
Spud

Post by Spud »

Understand Jon

SteveW

I think this is common Steve with many owners, I know when I had my Petrol Macan I became obsessive on when I used it , it would sit in the garage for several days without being used which is crazy as it's an SUV not a 911, in the end I sold it as I thought release funds and use for a better project, at the end of the day it's a car and will depreciate wether it's Petrol or Diesel, thankfully I use the SD far more and am not so paranoid about it. I know how much you like your GTS but you are right 1800m in 10 months would make me ask the same questions as you say you need to use it more and enjoy it 👍
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
Macandriver

Post by Macandriver »

We use ours almost every day, but we don't take it to shopping centres with small parking bays. A bit over 3500 in 7 months of ownership.

Not sure what I'd do in your position Jon. I'd try and keep the Macan if I could and make the savings elsewhere, but if I really needed the money and could get a decent car for a substantial saving I understand how that would be very tempting. I wish you luck either way.
Porsche code http://www.porsche-code.com/PHDZWZV6
Petrol S deposit 17 Oct 2015: Lockdown 6 Jun 2016: Collected 14 Oct 2016
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

All the best, Jon. It will be a shame to see the Turbo go, but you have already enjoyed many happy miles in it!
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018