17 reg GTS for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Am65

Post by Am65 »

Hi all,

Regrettably I am thinking of parting with my beloved Macan GTS as the kids have now flown the nest and I am finding I can not justify the ownership of such a big car as I am not using it to its full potential. Spec is as follows:

April 2017 (private plate)
8.5k miles
Jet black metallic
Essential GTS black spyders
Panoramic roof
Sports chrono
LED headlights
Privacy glass
Black/garnet interior
Heated seats
Bose stereo
Sports design mirrors
75litre fuel tank
Model designation deleted
Colour coded side blades
Heated alcantara steering wheel
Smoker's pack (just for lid on centre console pocket)

Being 17 plate it also has as standard things like pcm4, 3 zone climate, cruise control and phone (I believe these were options before??)

Recently spoke to OPC who valued the car at £60k as part ex, with them putting it up at over list (£64k on current configurator) however, I am not now looking for a Porsche replacement and would rather sell privately than ask for a straight trade in price, hence looking for £59k.

Love the car to bits and happy to keep if I need to. Hope to post pics in the week.

Thanks,
Rob

Scaramanga

Post by Scaramanga »

Hi. Is the interior the two-tone Black/red ?
Am65

Post by Am65 »

Hi Scaramanga,

Yes the two tone; in my opinion the full garnet is too intense. I ordered the two tone as I feel, alongside the brushed aluminium it breaks up the black inside and out very well especially with the alcantara steering wheel and pdk stick, which I gambled on, but would now always spec in the future.
Rob
Scaramanga

Post by Scaramanga »

Many thanks! Looking for a replacement family wagon but the boss at home says the interior must be black! Else would have loved to have a chat!

Best of luck with the sale. Car looks like a lovely spec!