Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
User avatar
VanB
Posts: 2685
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by VanB » Thu May 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Wing Commander wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 pm
A blended average of $20,000 is about £15,000 per unit sold.

Prices vary from a base spec 718 or Macan up to the likes of the GT2 RS etc.

Macan is the biggest seller. The 911 probably makes the most profit per unit, compared to other models. So £30k profit for a mid to high end 911 is not impossible, but that would be the entire profit, rather than just the bit that the OPC makes.

My guess would be if the OPC makes around £7k per Macan (which itself can vary from a base spec 2.0 up to a Turbo PP Exclusive) I'd guess maybe double that figure for the average non-GT 911...

Paul...?
To clarify I was talking Porsche profit not OPC profit which I would expect is a variable % based on volume but others know better than I ever will
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate


User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Wing Commander » Thu May 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Whatever the numbers, I congratulate Porsche for being a highly profitable company that makes great products! Long may that continue! 🍾 🥂 💰
Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4


User avatar
Rab J
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:48 am
Location: Ballymena

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Rab J » Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm

VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD Waiting patiently untill I can hit the warp drive button
www.porsche-code.com/PJTSYXY8


User avatar
VanB
Posts: 2685
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by VanB » Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Rab J wrote:
VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
Thanks Rab - I haven’t seen it yet but I know the car is a massive beast when you really put your foot down!

As I subscribe to AE I’m sure I will see it soon.

Hope you’re enjoying yours as much as I’m enjoying mine


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate


User avatar
Rab J
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:48 am
Location: Ballymena

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Rab J » Thu May 31, 2018 10:48 pm

VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 pm
Rab J wrote:
VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
Thanks Rab - I haven’t seen it yet but I know the car is a massive beast when you really put your foot down!

As I subscribe to AE I’m sure I will see it soon.

Hope you’re enjoying yours as much as I’m enjoying mine


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really starting to enjoy the power but with only 1000 miles on it I'm still trying to keep the revs down, but even keeping it below 5k its mighty and a real head turner as well.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD Waiting patiently untill I can hit the warp drive button
www.porsche-code.com/PJTSYXY8


User avatar
Paul
Posts: 6943
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Paul » Thu May 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Wingco, The margin is probably 8% of the basic pre vat list price on any given model with additional 2% and 3% quarterly, dependant on jumping through various hoops of CSI, finance penetration, accessory sales penetration, target achievement, order take achievement and heaven knows how many other criterea!
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296


User avatar
SAC1
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: near BATH

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by SAC1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 am

Rab J wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm
VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
For those that do not take Auto Express, here is their review comparison:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/aston-mart ... newsletter


User avatar
Rab J
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:48 am
Location: Ballymena

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Rab J » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:00 pm

SAC1 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 am
Rab J wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm
VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
For those that do not take Auto Express, here is their review comparison:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/aston-mart ... newsletter
Also a similar comparision in Autocar this week with the Aston and a 911GTS, rear drive manual this time. Same conclusion even with a 540c McLanen thrown in for good measure.
Macan GTS Carmine with 21" black sports classics ---Gone
991.2 GTS Carmine 2WD Waiting patiently untill I can hit the warp drive button
www.porsche-code.com/PJTSYXY8


User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Wing Commander » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Paul wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:48 pm
Wingco, The margin is probably 8% of the basic pre vat list price on any given model with additional 2% and 3% quarterly, dependant on jumping through various hoops of CSI, finance penetration, accessory sales penetration, target achievement, order take achievement and heaven knows how many other criterea!

Thanks, Paul! :)
Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4


User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 12488
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Selling my 66 (Dec) Plate Macan GTS

Post by Wing Commander » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 pm

SAC1 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:55 am
Rab J wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm
VanB wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 pm
You can bet there was a healthy profit in the 911 - probably about £30k!
Van, have you read todays Auto express test between the new Aston and a 911GTS4. Porsche of course walked it with a tested 0 to 60 time of 3 seconds. It looks liek a clone of yours, cool car.
For those that do not take Auto Express, here is their review comparison:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/aston-mart ... newsletter
Thanks, Steve. :)
Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4


Post Reply

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”