SOLD - TDI Tuning Box For Porsche Macan SD

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

This tuning box was purchased on 9th May 2018 for a 2017 Porsche Macan SD diesel so it is just over 4 months old. That car has now been sold and the tuning box cannot be reprogrammed for the replacement vehicle. Hence it is being sold. New, it cost £342.98 so it is being offered now at a 33% discount on that new price, after just 4 months!

TDI Tuning are just about the most reputable tuning company and are based in the UK. Please see the TDI Tuning website for details of the product:
https://tdi-tuning.com/car/porsche/maca ... g-box-chip

The company claims that the tuning box increases:
Power from 254 to 320 BHP (26%);
Torque from 580 to 673 NM (16%); and
Fuel efficiency by up to 20%
The Tuning box can be adjusted from Level 1-7, the former maximising mpg improvements and the latter maximising power improvements. Real world experience was that it greatly improved the responsiveness of the car and its mpg went from 36mpg to around 45mpg.

The company also claims:
Traceless removal;
Engine safe;
Generally reprogrammable; and
Simple installation.

With regard to fitting: it is fairly easy to identify where the connections need to be; the connectors themselves are a little hard to unclip but do yield eventually; one of the connectors is rather tucked away but it is accessible. For various reasons, the unit has been taken off and re-fitted 2-3 times and, the last time, it was done in about 15 minutes. Clear instructions are provided with the box but if you are local to me, I'd be happy to help.
Last edited by Deleted User 1895 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obebiker

Post by Obebiker »

I PM’d you last night, I’ll take this off you.
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Many thanks. Now sold.
jesim1

Post by jesim1 »

Great bit of kit, I've had one for 3 years - never been off.

Enjoy.

James
Leesparky

Post by Leesparky »

Don’t suppose anyone else has one for Macan SD for sale, too? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk