Now Found!!!! Wanted: Macan GTS

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Hi All,

I'm on the hunt for a Macan GTS. Preferences are as follows:

Colour: Black or Grey
Plate: 16/66
Mileage: c.20k
Wheels: Standard 20" Spyders

Preferred Options:
Pan Roof
Heated Seats
14-way Seats
Bose System
Light Comfort Package
Sports Chrono Pack
Park Assist (with Rev Cam)
Smoker Package
LED PDLS
Auto Dimming Mirrors

Please let me know if you're thinking of selling your model and it fits all or most of the above spec. Thank you.
:)
Last edited by wizzzard on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+

Ray G

Post by Ray G »

At the risk of stating the obvious I presume that you have checked the official Porsche website :roll:

http://locator.porsche.com/ipl-customer ... .ipl?cid=2

There are 3 x '16 plates (no black or grey) and 9 x '66 plates (3 black and 2 grey). Should give you a benchmark about prices at least.
Current: Macan SD Volcano Grey
Previous: Cayenne SD then Cayenne S
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Cheers Ray - I have been watching the market (including the Porsche locator website) for about a month to figure out prices.

The post on this forum is aimed at those who may be about to sell and would prefer to avoid dealership fees and in turn, save me having to pay for the OPC uplifts.
Jet Black GTS | 21" Sport Classics Gloss Black | PanRoof | Air Suspension + PASM | Pebble Grey Interior | Sport Design Mirrors | PDLS+ | Light Comfort | Bose | PS+
Ray G

Post by Ray G »

Thought you must have looked, but it pays to make sure👍
Current: Macan SD Volcano Grey
Previous: Cayenne SD then Cayenne S
reidoo

Post by reidoo »

Hi wizzard,I have a March 17 plate which may be available,only problem is it’s white with black door handles:),12500 miles.
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

reidoo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:46 pm Hi wizzard,I have a March 17 plate which may be available,only problem is it’s white with black door handles:),12500 miles.
Cheers Reidoo. I can do white (and like the sound of contrasting handles) - especially if the side blades are white too? Just need to convince the other half that a stormtrooper can beat darth vader.
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this ad....still hoping to find something before the end of November...
reidoo

Post by reidoo »

Well I’ve just sold mine back to OPC,so I’m out unfortunately Good luck with your search.
wizzzard

Post by wizzzard »

reidoo wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:44 pm Well I’ve just sold mine back to OPC,so I’m out unfortunately Good luck with your search.
Congrats on the sale bud. 8-)
Macan forum

Post by Macan forum »

Hi Wizzzard

If still looking, please pm me your email - I have one to sell that almost meets your wish list, based in London.

Regards
David