Macan S D for sale.

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
BenMacan

Post by BenMacan »

I have a new Macan S on order for delivery beginning of April. It is time to change for me but I do regret that the diesel option is no more.
I have put my Macan S D up for sale through a dealer on a 'sale or return' basis.
Basic details:-
Registered 1st Oct. 2015 (65).
28,000 miles.
OPC maintained.
Agate grey.
Agate grey partial leather package with 14 way Comfort memory seats.
21 inch Sport Classics in platinum.
Deletion of model designation.
Porsche Communication Management.
Sideblades in exterior colour.
Park assist front and rear with reversing camera.
Bi-Xenon lighting with PDLS.
Monochrome black exterior, high gloss.
Heat and noise insulated privacy glass all round.
75 litre fuel tank.
Heated steering wheel.
Heated front seats.
Auto. dimming interior and exterior mirrors.
Light comfort package.
Storage package.
Porsche entry and drive.
Homelink.
Tracker.
Mobile phone preparation.
just over 10K worth of extras.
Price £38,495.

If interested have a look at www.thboler.com for more detail and pictures.

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

New car diesel sales falling fast enough to cause potential shortages in future, says VRA
17th January 2019

New car diesel sales falling fast enough to cause potential shortages in future, says VRA
New diesel car sales are falling so quickly that there could be shortages of them on the used market in the near future, says the Vehicle Remarketing Association.

The organisation, which represents companies that handle, sell, inspect, transport or manage more than 1.5 million used vehicles every year, says that while new car diesel demand has plummeted, corresponding used demand has stayed relatively firm.

Philip Nothard, deputy chair at the VRA, pointed out that in the two-year period since Dieselgate, which was followed by the impact of WLTP, half a million fewer diesel vehicles have entered the used car market.

He said: “We are in an overall situation where the number of new cars entering the market is falling quite quickly while the used sector remains relatively buoyant and this is creating an overall shortfall of vehicles.

“However, this situation is even more acute when it comes to diesels. The speed of decline in diesel has been much more rapid than the overall market but, generally speaking, demand for used diesels has not really fallen very much at all.”

Nothard said it was important to realise that the factors affecting new and used car buyers of diesels were very different.

“In the company car sector, which accounts for around half of the new market, there has been a move away from diesel at a corporate level while, for private buyers, there have been factors such as rising VED rates.

“However, used car buyers tend to take a much more practical view. They have bought diesels over many years because they are tough, economical and practical – and these factors haven’t really changed.

“If we reach a situation where petrol and hybrid derivatives of a model are all that is really available in the used market, then used car customers will ultimately buy them, of course, but where a choice exists, many continue to have a preference for diesel.”

Nothard added that it was not inconceivable that a situation could develop in the medium term where diesel derivatives of some types of car carried a price premium in the used sector.

“This probably wouldn’t happen across the market but could easily occur in, for example, the large SUV sector, where the running cost difference between petrol and diesel derivatives are very much in favour of the latter.”
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
nsm3

Post by nsm3 »

Like the cut of Philip Nothards jib!
Current: Macan S Diesel
Previous: 981 Cayman S
Previous: 997.1 GT3
Previous: 997.1 C2S
Spud

Post by Spud »

BenMacan wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 pm I have a new Macan S on order for delivery beginning of April. It is time to change for me but I do regret that the diesel option is no more.
I have put my Macan S D up for sale through a dealer on a 'sale or return' basis.
Basic details:-
Registered 1st Oct. 2015 (65).
28,000 miles.
OPC maintained.
Agate grey.
Agate grey partial leather package with 14 way Comfort memory seats.
21 inch Sport Classics in platinum.
Deletion of model designation.
Porsche Communication Management.
Sideblades in exterior colour.
Park assist front and rear with reversing camera.
Bi-Xenon lighting with PDLS.
Monochrome black exterior, high gloss.
Heat and noise insulated privacy glass all round.
75 litre fuel tank.
Heated steering wheel.
Heated front seats.
Auto. dimming interior and exterior mirrors.
Light comfort package.
Storage package.
Porsche entry and drive.
Homelink.
Tracker.
Mobile phone preparation.
just over 10K worth of extras.
Price £38,495.

If interested have a look at www.thboler.com for more detail and pictures.
My OPC say they that any SD moves quickly due to demand 👍
GTS Delivered April 2018
WWW.porsche-code.com/PJKSBKF1
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

It was the best selling derivitive of Porche's best selling model. :o
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

SAC1 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm It was the best selling derivitive of Porche's best selling model. :o
When I part exchanged my 2015 SD for my current SD in March 2018 my old SD sold within 2 weeks at very strong money.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.