Macan GTS (2017) for sale (soon)

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Deleted User 2816

Post by Deleted User 2816 »

Hi,
I am the owner of a Macan GTS bought new in November 2017.
I am based in London.

Here is the full spec.-

Agate Grey metallic, Agate Grey leather package partial leather, towbar system, power steering plus, panoramic roof, seat heating (front), seat ventilation (front), side airbag rear, roof rail black, sideblade in ext. colour, park assist with reversing camera, smoking package (not used just liked the lid), BOSE, automatic dimming mirrors, adaptive sport seats 18, light comfort package, storage package, privacy glass, boot flat liner and Sport Chrono.

Current mileage is circa 6000 miles.

The Macan is great, the GTS is really fun to drive, very sporty and also comfortable when needed, a good compromise. I intent to keep it a few more months and enjoy it until I sell it in order to get a bigger car because I need more space in the boot.

I will keep it and drive it until September/October 2019 and will probably never go beyond 12000 to 15000 miles at the most. But will update this info when the time comes.
This is just an early post to let you know that my decision to sell it has been made in order to finance a bigger car but that I am not selling it from tomorrow. So if you are interested and if you can wait you can register your interest.

At the moment I have not decided how I should sell it (privately or dealer) and how much but approximately this spec. could attract anywhere between £50K and £60K, depending on market conditions 8 months from now and mileage not exceeding the above figures, maybe less I honestly don't know I did not do my homework yet. I also intent to have it serviced before it is sold of course (for its 2 years service and checks by OPC). That would leave 1 full year warranty and road assistance.

I know it is very early to post but it will give me an indication of the level of interest it can attract (or not).

This is my first Porsche and I never sold one before so don't hesitate to give me advice if you feel the need to do so.
Any questions please let me know.
Thank you.
Last edited by Deleted User 2816 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Probably a little bit early to post to be honest.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Welcome to our friendly forum! :)

Sounds like a nice car. Some pics would help. And what wheels is it on?

Are you considering a Cayenne next?
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Hi jollo88
I suggest that you edit your post and change to 2019 for clarity.....
"I will keep it and drive it until September/October 2018...."

And yes a bit premature to post now. You should not have any trouble selling in London either privately or to a high-end car dealer. You could also make tentative enquires now, as to value with a trader like Boller.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Deleted User 2816

Wing Commander wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:49 pm Welcome to our friendly forum! :)

Sounds like a nice car. Some pics would help. And what wheels is it on?

Are you considering a Cayenne next?
Hi there. The wheels are the 20 inches RS Spyder design, painted black (the standard ones on the GTS). I love these ones really make a difference with the overall look of the car IMO. Will take pictures shortly indeed, need to find the time. Thx

Yes a Cayenne if I can afford the eye-watering options :?
Last edited by Deleted User 2816 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2816

SAC1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:50 pm Hi jollo88

And yes a bit premature to post now. You should not have any trouble selling in London either privately or to a high-end car dealer. You could also make tentative enquires now, as to value with a trader like Boller.
Damn it...thx for this and for the advice.
happy days

Post by happy days »

Or September/October 2019 even... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Macan S D
718 S
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

happy days wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm
Or September/October 2019 even... :lol: :lol: :lol:
jollo88 got it and changed his original post..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Deleted User 2816

The GTS is a bit like a time machine given how fast it can go vs other cars...so 2018 could still work :-)
Deleted User 2816

Here is a first picture for those who asked the question, after heavy polishing.
More pictures will be added over time, I hope I can find the time to post more regularly.
My Macan GTS will be officially for sale towards the end of August 2019 / beginning of Sep 2019. I want to fully enjoy it until the end of the summer holiday and sell it preferably before it second years anniversary at the end of Oct 2019 although the first manufacturer inspection will be carried out as a prerequisite to the sale anyway.

Target mileage for Sep 2019 = 10,000 max.
Thx.

Macan GTS - pic 1.jpg