Macan GtS for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Bawtry

Post by Bawtry »

Here is my car for sale

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... obcid=soc4

Purchased from Porsche teeside, over £18k of options GTS interior package (red stitching) Carmine red GTS logo embroidered into headrests, panoramic roof, privacy glass, Carmine red instrument dials, BOSE sound system, Reversing camera with park assist front and rear, heated steering wheel, 75 litre fuel tank upgrade, Porsche dynamic light system LED head lights (must have option!), Porsche Crest embroidered into armrest, Carmine red seatbelts, Sports Chrono package, 20inch Snyder design alloy wheels in black, Sports design mirrors, side blades in exterior colour (not the plastic ones), Air suspension (ability to increase or decrease the ride height) 2 keys, lane change assist, folding mirrors, Apple Car play, Alacantra steering wheel and gear shifter, light comfort package, LED interior light package, power tailgate, privacy glass, heated seats, Sports exhaust with black tailpipes, 2 year Porsche warranty remaining, serviced by Porsche teeside in feb 2019,

Paul

Post by Paul »

Good value👍

(I like the contrast door decals 😉)
1st Sapphire SD
2nd Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296
Current 992 S Cab
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9845&p=196465#p196465
Bawtry

Post by Bawtry »

Its an absolute bargain for somebody as its due to be part exchanged at the end of the week
yba

Post by yba »

May be interested, will confirm tomorrow. Do you mind me asking why you are selling?

Also anything one would need to know about it...any bodywork damage? scuffed wheels? tyre tread and brake pad conditions?
Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

Good luck with the sale. Car looks great 👍
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
Scottchp

Post by Scottchp »

Cracking car mate, I’ve seen it on Autotrader and I’d snap it up right away if it had roof rails. Great value compared to what dealers are asking. Is it rude to ask how much less the dealer has offered bearing in mind they’re retailing cars similar to yours above £60k.
Fun ICE car - TBC...I’m working on it!!
Daily Grunt - 2020 Peugeot e208 GT
SOLD - 2017 Macan GTS
Volcano Grey, Air, 21” Turbos, Pan Roof, Carbon Interior and a few more luxuries...
Tom 2000

Post by Tom 2000 »

Nice car. Have you only just bought it? I see you were searching for one in February. Something else nice coming along?
Macan SD Vocano Grey. LEDs, Pano Roof, PSE, Sports Chrono, PASM, Sports Design Mirrors, 21" Sports Classics in Black, lots of other extras.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PJ2XHAR5 for the day that this works again.

987 Boxster 2.7 (2006)
adam b

Post by adam b »

Unlike many private sellers that is sensibly priced

Good luck
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Scottchp wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:48 am Cracking car mate, I’ve seen it on Autotrader and I’d snap it up right away if it had roof rails. Great value compared to what dealers are asking. Is it rude to ask how much less the dealer has offered bearing in mind they’re retailing cars similar to yours above £60k.

Hi Scott

I was in the same position waiting for a car with roof rails, then my Volcano came up with a mega spec on it but no roof rails.

thought sod the roof rails, Thule do a great after market set of bars with no need for the factory rails.

Just a thought,- all the best with your search . ;)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66
Sidscott

Post by Sidscott »

I see the advert has disappeared , have you sold it?