GTS or S WANTED

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
kamranj

Post by kamranj »

Hi Everyone

looking for a GTS or S with pan roof, Bose as a must. Needs to be late 2016 onwards

anyone got anything for sale?

Cheers

sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Morning Kamranj,

I have just sent you a private message,

Many thanks
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66
kamranj

Post by kamranj »

Thanks! Sorry I should have said I'm.looking for a dark interior, black ideally or two tone with red. Anything light white/cream wont stay like that with the boy 😀
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Don't limit yourself too much to the Bose unless you have tried both and are convinced you need it. Many of us didn't spec Bose despite liking our music as the standard system is not bad at all.
kamranj

Post by kamranj »

Thanks for the info, I have seen a few without the Bose so might check them out then
lgb1969

Post by lgb1969 »

Depending on my lead time or replacement I will be selling my 2017 Macan S D - 29.5k volcano grey - Bose, 20" Sport Design alloys, towbar, black leather interior plus load of other extras but no SatNav or ApplePlay - one of the last to come with this non-standard and I use Waze so didn't bother also no Panoramic Sunroof either as I am an air-con type of person - both probably a mistake for resale value but you live and learn!
Can send you the spec if you are interested but as I say no idea when it will become free until I get myself sorted with a replacement.
MPG is fantastic on the SD as well...
MY20 Cayenne E-Hybrid S - Quartzite Grey Metal
MY17 Macan SD - Volcano Grey (Sold on)
Sidscott

Post by Sidscott »

I’ve sent you a Pm?
jamy

Post by jamy »

Hello kamranj,

I'm not allowed to send private messages yet. I've just put a post up about my GTS if it's of interest to you.

viewtopic.php?f=17&p=182336#p182336