MACAN GTS VOLCANO GREY

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Ha ha! I’m trying to slow down my swap rate too! :lol:

Planning to keep hold of my current one, but now constantly thinking of ways to improve/upgrade/personalise it! :roll: :oops:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Sounds exactly like me Simon,
Think I enjoy the time searching than owning them - LOL
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPZWUIJ5 Waiting patiently

Previous Macan SD 65 & GTS 66
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Trying to wean myself off the constant Porsche swapping! :lol:

Cheers,
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Morning All,
just a general question really, - what are peoples views on Values of the GTS at present ?, I know in the last couple of months there seems to be more & more available following the new Macan.
I suppose it depends on Spec & Condition / Mileage .

Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

sparkmacan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:42 am Morning All,
just a general question really, - what are peoples views on Values of the GTS at present ?, I know in the last couple of months there seems to be more & more available following the new Macan.
Like you said depends on Spec/Condition/Mileage. Prices are not what they used to be since the new Macan came out. They will probably go down further once the new GTS is announced. Still I don't really fancy any other car at the moment :)
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
adam b

Post by adam b »

I bought a Macan 6 weeks ago - was looking at GTS and Turbos

Yours looks a lovely example and its a decent advert, but looking at my spreadsheet think you need to advertise at £50k to get bites

The light grey leather looks very nice but will put some off due to wear and tear /marking vs black (it would me)
Are those Bose badges on door speakers - if so add to the spec list
It's sports chrono not chronology (as in chronometer) ;)
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)
sparkmacan

Post by sparkmacan »

Thanks for your Advise Adam.

I have listed Bose Speakers,
The Chrono must be my computer prediction !! , I certinly did not write Chronological LOL

The car is as new it really is & the interior is unmarked & protected.

I will end up keeping it if it doesn't sell at that price give or take, as HITMAN says - there is nothing else I really want at the moment enough for me to give my car away anyway.

Thanks again

Hitman999

Post by Hitman999 »

adam b wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 am
I bought a Macan 6 weeks ago - was looking at GTS and Turbos

Yours looks a lovely example and its a decent advert, but looking at my spreadsheet think you need to advertise at £50k to get bites

The light grey leather looks very nice but will put some off due to wear and tear /marking vs black (it would me)
Are those Bose badges on door speakers - if so add to the spec list
It's sports chrono not chronology (as in chronometer) ;)
Have you tried listing your car on Tootle? You list your car and get offers from dealers. I sold my BMW M3 through there and got a much better offer than from BMW or Porsche. The dealer who bought it paid me a £500 deposit and paid the balance on collection. The car was sold and collected in 9 days after listing. Worth a try if you can't find a private buyer or keep and enjoy :D
Current: 991.2 Carrera S
Sold: BMW G20 320d Xdrive M Sport
Sold: Porsche Macan GTS Night Blue / Full GTS Interior
Sold: F80 M3 Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange
Sold: E92 M3 Jerez Black/Fox Red Leather
220e

Post by 220e »

sparkmacan Can I ask you (or anyone else) your thoughts & experience with the interior colour of your car. I really like the colour, my wife doesn’t! I hope to be ordering in a few months and am seriously considering this colour interior with the metallic black paint. Thanks in advance.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

220e wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:34 pm sparkmacan Can I ask you (or anyone else) your thoughts & experience with the interior colour of your car. I really like the colour, my wife doesn’t! I hope to be ordering in a few months and am seriously considering this colour interior with the metallic black paint. Thanks in advance.
I have volcano with pebble and agate, 40 months with 31k miles and it still looks great, have to ensure you regularly clean the drivers seat, if like me usually doing some form of building work. Wouldn’t have it with children though but if adults and front seats primarily the others are rarely used. Would be more concerned about keeping the metallic black clean and free from swirls. Although if your wife is against it, unless the car is exclusively yours 🤕😉
Previous Porsche’s
2008. 987 Boxster S Sport basalt
2012. 991 Carrera S aqua
2016. Macan Turbo volcano
Current
2020. Macan GTS crayon
2024. Macan GTS gentian. Delivery update mid May https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8H7WC6