Wanted - High Spec Macan D

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Bit of a long shot, but just checking out whether there’s anything out there that might fit. I’m looking to get back into a Macan D in the next few weeks/months. I’m looking for a vehicle that has the usual driver focused extras fitted, plus I have a requirement for memory seats, as I’m quite tall and my wife, er, isn’t. FPSH essential and current extended OPC warranty also high on my list. Any other extras would be a bonus, but not essential.

Fairly flexible on actual dates for purchase, but looking to sort something by early Sep at the latest.

Please PM me if you’re looking to sell something that might work for both of us.

TD444

Post by TD444 »

PM sent....
http://www.porsche-code.com/PHN2UAS9
Order Date 16 Nov - Expected delivery ~April / May 2016
Collected Tue 3rd May
Parky

Post by Parky »

Hi, have tried to reply to your PMs but my attempts seem to sit in my outbox. You messaged me about meeting to look at my Macan SD on 18th, can make that in afternoon.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Bump. Still looking........
MOB

Post by MOB »

Just listed my 2018 high spec car if you are still looking
2018 Macan SD
2012 CLS63 AMG
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Dang - missed that one. :shock: Thanks for the heads-up anyway. I clearly need to check here more frequently.

Still looking.........
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Search over. Finally found one that ticks most boxes. Thanks to all who sent me details of cars that might fit. Looking forward to (er, once again) enjoying a great car.......
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

It seems as though I’m back in the market for a used Macan SD. My purchase of what I thought was a good fit for my requirements didn’t work out for Mrs Noggieboxa - a long story based on the usability, fit and comfort of 18-way Seats versus 14-way seats. Ho hum.

So, back to the drawing board. I’m now still looking for a high spec Macan SD - this time with 14-way seats with memory high on the list of essentials.
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

Out of interest, was it the high bolsters of the 18 way seats that didn’t work for you?
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
Noggieboxa

Post by Noggieboxa »

Yup. Hadn’t appreciated there was such a difference in the sitting position. I really liked them, but Mrs Noggie definitely didn’t, and she is the main driver of the car, so....... Even looked at swapping out the seats for 14-way ones, but the car I bought had Rear Seat Entertainment which complicated that option.